Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by hebermc
Is there a way to edit the URO Presets?
hebermc
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by hebermc
How complicated would it be for me to make the "URO+ 4 Day Follow Up" a 5 day Follow Up?

I would also like a 2+ (5 + 2) Follow Up for URs with 2 comments (by me), had a quick look at the code and thought it might be doable, just not sure where is "everywhere" I should change the settings.
hebermc
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by hebermc
I don't look at how old the UR is, I just deal with them (whatever age) by sending initial contact, then 5 days later a reminder and then 2 days later a notice of closure. The other day I found one from 2013.
hebermc
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by hebermc
I suppose this depends on location, here if they don't quickly answer the reminder they simply don't.

In some cities there is also the issue of a few hundred URs popping up every day, by not closing older ones the new ones don't show up, in Rio de Janeiro we are using 3+2.
hebermc
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by hebermc
PesachZ wrote:
hebermc wrote:I suppose this depends on location, here if they don't quickly answer the reminder they simply don't.

In some cities there is also the issue of a few hundred URs popping up every day, by not closing older ones the new ones don't show up, in Rio de Janeiro we are using 3+2.
The newest.ones always show first, the old ones don't get shown.

WME will display the newest 500 URs on screen.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android 4.4.2
That is even worst, means we could end up with thousands unviewable.
hebermc
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by helifino206
Since the latest update, auto-center stopped working for me. Clicking the target works, and yes I checked the checkmark is still there in settings.
helifino206
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by helifino206
Feature request: preambles and signatures (check-box optional, perhaps)

If I'm auto-commenting on someone else's contact, I'd love for it to add 'Another editor here' to the top, but not to my own.
I'd also like to add the 'respond in app' and 'open to any' on the bottom of first-contact messages, while still preserving the boilerplate links.

The necessary variables are already in place, no?
helifino206
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by helifino206
New bug:
Selecting a response sometimes doesn't do anything until I click a few different responses, then one works and it auto-centers and I can then go back to the original response I wanted to send.
helifino206
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by helifino206
rickzabel wrote: i can not reproduce this, what browser, browser version, and OS are you using?
I just got notified of a browser update available, I will install it and see if it still happens and report back.
helifino206
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by helifino206
I have yet to encounter the click issue since the upgrade, but auto-centering is still unreliable.

Linux Mint 17, Google Chrome 48.0.2564.97 from package google-chrome-stable.
helifino206
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message