Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

UR Edit - Window Placement

Post by AJSmoke
Through the various revisions of WME, the window that pops up when you click on a UR has been in various locations. To my knowledge... all of them have eaten up the maps editing space.

When I log in, I end up with the big white vertical bar on the left that has my user name and cones, as well as tabs for 'Me', 'Drives', and 'Areas'.

Why don't we put the UR window in that area that already takes up 1/4 of the screen? That way we don't have a window that pops up over our map, which is REALLY annoying if you have a street view turned on.
AJSmoke
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:16948469

Send a message

Post by AJSmoke
Now that I'm aware of GreaseMonkey... nevermind!
AJSmoke
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message