Post by seriousarsonist
Brilliant! Think we may be allies in the mapping of the borders, you might have noticed that roads change types when they hit that magical squiggly line! :lol: I hope you have better luck naming the rurals than I do, melts my head not having names!

You're pretty lucky as you'll get a shed load of edits done and shoot up the levels! It's getting harder to do elsewhere.

Keep up the good work!

Pip
Level 5 Area Manager - North of Ireland
Tapatalk on iPhone
seriousarsonist
Send a message

Post by seriousarsonist
Hi All!

Count me in for the odd get together, but easier for me than getting to the mainland. I can fully understand the road naming thing Des mentioned as it confuses me aplenty round the border. But with a bit of graft, like poor old Arthur ;) it gets much easier to work it all out although I've just be placing roads and intending to name them then getting side tracked :s

Self management would be great for Ireland as it does have some very unique issues that only those drivers from this island would get. I'll happily lend what little weight I have behind it.

Arthur, it's great to hear you're on the mend! Maybe those implants will turn you into wolverine!

Pip
Level 5 Area Manager - North of Ireland
Tapatalk on iPhone
seriousarsonist
Send a message

Post by Timbones
I'll mention myself briefly: I'm the Community Coordinator for the UK, and while I don't edit in Ireland, I can help with any issues you may have and talk to Waze on your behalf. Things like road shields, which we worked on last year. I'll be happy to advise on how to become Self Managed too.

:ugeek:
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 2
Send a message
Timbones(6) • UK Coordinator • Forum Moderator • Closure Monitor
Scripts: WME Colour HighlightsWME Route TesterWME Geometries