Once installed, you simply search for directions as normal, and the instructions will appear on the left-hand side.
It was primarily created for editors to debug routes, but it can be useful to drivers too.
- displays each turn and road name
- click on an instruction to see it on the map
- total distance and time travelled shown in popup
- additional 'continue on' messages when the road name changes (not shown on client)
- roundabout instructions for '0th exit' are highlighted in red
- link in popup to edit segment in editor (new in v0.5)
- link to calculate the reverse route (new in v0.5)
- Update Map opens in same location (new in v0.6)
- Adds images for each turn instruction (new in v0.72)
- Shows links in popup for next and previous instructions (new in v0.72)
Thanks to my two beta testers for helping with early versions.
If you spot any bugs, or have any ideas on how to improve it, please let me know.
Edit: No longer supported since new Livemap was released October 6th, 2013. Get the WME Route Tester instead.
See the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page for other great addons.