Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by ruppia
I thought the problem gone with iPhone 1.4.0.1 but i think it's not correct at all

Two days ago i register a new road but did not appeare after nightly process...

Somebody nows thats this version doesn't resolve that issue ??
ruppia
Send a message
------------------------------------------
Waze 2.0.1 - iPhone 4 (iOS 4.1)
Area Manager Torino
------------------------------------------

Post by The Fej
We have located some files which have not been uploaded during the nightly process for some obscure reason (that we are still investigating). These files were created and sent from the phone if it was in offline (upon the reconnect)

We are working to upload them (including historical ones) and of course correct this issue and I hope we can complete this tomorrow.

This resolves at least one of the items that was related to offline routing data being lost.

There is an additional bug in the iPhone release, which we are working to correct, that relates to data not being sent correctly when moving from offline to online. We recommand in long travels to reactivate the application once in a while to overcome this issue as we will need to submit it to the store which will take some additional time, especially as it is closed for business during the holidays.
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by xtremeaaron
I am also having this issue. I used Waze for the first time lastnight, everything seemed to be fine, yet I login to the website this morning to see 0 miles, no routes, but i have points. What gives?

For what its worth, im using a Motorola Droid running android 2.0.1.
xtremeaaron
Send a message

Post by xtremeaaron
I am from Cleveland, Ohio. I just now see my routes from lastnight though.
xtremeaaron
Send a message

Post by yud_
however, my new routes are not showing up on the web site.
search these forums and you'll find you're not alone. this is a common problem and I somehow doubt it is a client problem.

hopefully it will be fixed soon because otherwise there is absolutely no point to the effort everyone's making.

Y
yud_
Send a message