Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by wimvandierendonck
vince1612 wrote:
Points and Scoreboard issues (WORLD)
by wazestatus
Hi Wazers,

We discovered an issue that affected the daily points calculation process.
Waze Infrastructure Team
Is something like this usually sent to the app inbox too?
Seems important enough, based on the number of complaints on social media.
wimvandierendonck
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by wimvandierendonck
vince1612 wrote:
wimvandierendonck wrote:Is something like this usually sent to the app inbox too?
Seems important enough, based on the number of complaints on social media.
If some people didn't even notice, then why would they let them know there was an issue with points, it's bad publicity for them..
So I guess they will only post it on their status page and eventually on social media where complaints were posted to give an answer to the people who were looking for information about this. Other users who care less about points or that never saw they were having points issues will probably not be disturbed.
OK, understood.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
wimvandierendonck
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by world_w8adnl3p
Hello,

I recently changed my smartphone and wanted to connect to my previous waze account with many points.
I have downloaded the app and tried to connect.
Google SmartLock did everything automatically but as I didn't know if it was the right account, I checked the number of point : 0 points.
I tried to disconnect from the account but every time I started the app, SmartLock logged in for me.
I tried 4-5 times but I got upset and I deleted this account...
Then I checked which account I used on my previous phone : it was the one I had deleted!!
Is there any way to recover my points?
I have the login of the deleted account.

Regards,

Vincent
world_w8adnl3p
Send a message

Post by XjJeep
Under weekly state points I'm -15560 for the week I have screen shot from yesterday an points were 140,550 an today I'm at 124990 . Also I have noticed for last month or so that I no longer get the extra 1000 points for 500 miles in a week anyone know why this is
XjJeep
Send a message

Post by XjJeep
I am still after a week missing points started last mon at 140,000 tue morning I was at 124000 tue afternoon 0 stayed at 0 till thur when I got 125000 back but still missing 15000 points I have since driven an under weekly gone from -15000 to -9700 for weekly points because of driveing this week can I expect to get back the 15000 points or are they gone again like last October waze really should figure this issue out
XjJeep
Send a message

Post by yuchieh
Me too. I got -5000+ points. What's going on?
yuchieh
Send a message

Post by ZBarkoczi
Hi,

My points decreased on last day. I application I saw 101xxx point, at same time on web I saw 103xxx point.
Today I have 96xxx point in application and website.

What happened?

BR, Zoltan
ZBarkoczi
Send a message

Post by zChide
After long drive on last weekend, i got negative points. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v360/ ... -53-33.png
zChide
Send a message

Post by ZedChoo
all my points are gone. no inbox messages. I don't even know if my alerts were sent on the map.
I could log in on this website, and in /dashboard, all the stats are 0.
It seems I can only wait.
ZedChoo
Send a message

Post by Ziggy-Zag
Me too, was at zero yesterday, short 19K+ today.
Ziggy-Zag
Send a message