Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by Twinwoods
I don't see any drive of mine AFTER 9/20th 1pm EST, it's been 2 weeks. I don't mind the points - I just want to be able to see the drives and can edit the map.
Twinwoods
Localizers
Localizers
Send a message

Post by tykxboy
I've had random problems with drives not being recorded or fully recorded for quite some time. Never any good rhyme or reason. And I've submitted a number of them to Waze support, but the replies are always seem to show extremely poor investigation or just outright dismissal. I've had many long drives with no GPS issues which I navigated from start to finish and submitted multiple reports never show in my drives in WME. And despite driving over 600 or 700 miles in a week on multiple occasions, I have never ever received a bonus for driving over 500 miles in a week. How am I going to get my bonus if my drives don't save?
tykxboy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
tykxboy
AM: Las Vegas, NV, USA - AM: Southern California, USA / Level 4
"This message was created using 100% recycled electrons."
images/ranks/EditLevel4_Badge.pngimages/ranks/AreaManager_Badge.pngimages/ranks/MapRaider_Badge_63px.png

Post by UEFL
It's funny, since the August 27-Sept 9 gap, none of my longer drives seem to show up, so what I've been doing is driving in segments - each of the segments will show up individually, but the whole route as one piece doesn't seem to want to register.
UEFL
Send a message

Post by Uglyduck76
Hello.
I changed my phone (it broke down) and since then, many routes don't appear.
11/21/21 about 80 km, does not appear in WME
11/23/21 about 140 km with 2 URs and I did paving about 300 M - nothing appeared.
11/30/21 about 54 km with a UR and nothing appeared.
4/12/21 I made 3 routes. 2 appear correctly, the one at 13:55 only starts 12 km after the start of the trip. Before starting the route point in WME, I created a location that appears in WME, and the URs also appear.
12/5/21 I did a route of about 15 km, I did paving and UR and nothing appears.

I think there are more routes, but I don't remember. I have a memory of these because it was in an zone that will opened up an area, or updated an area of ​​the city that was changing.
On the old phone (xiaomi redmi 4A) the all routes appeared in the App, in the tab privacy > route history, even when they didn't appear in WME.
In the new phone (xiaomi redmi note 8) only shows a route from 11/21/21 that does not appear in WME.
I joined the waze beta last month. Could it have to do with the beta app?

My informations:
usename: uglyduck76
phone: redmi note 8 (android 11 RP1A,200720.011
old phone: redmi 4a (android 7.1)
app: waze v4.78.0.2

Best regards

Uglyduck76
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message

Post by usa_lrz3r9zh
My drives have not been showing up since August 27. I have submitted a ticket [3-7418000023275] but have not heard anything back in the issue.
My phone is a Motorola G5
usa_lrz3r9zh
Send a message

Post by usa_um4pu794
Another one here with no drives showing up since August 25th. I drive daily and have not made any changes to anything. Phone is an S9+ with latest Android updates.
usa_um4pu794
Send a message

Post by usa_um4pu794
I've now got some drives showing up on 9/10 and 9/11. However, still a gap back to 8/25.
usa_um4pu794
Send a message

Post by VA3DBJ
Mine hasn't updated since the morning of 7/23 (EDT) and it isn't complete.
VA3DBJ
Send a message

Post by vaindil
I'm having the same issues, as is another editor from MI. No drives have shown up for me since Nov 27, and I missed two long drives from two weeks ago. I made absolutely certain I had a strong network signal before turning off the app (and my entire drive, for that matter), no dice. My drives into work in the morning are usually in WME before I get to my desk, same with the way home. Haven't had anything though, and I'm missing random drives from the past two weeks as well. Another editor from MI is having the same problem, it's been happening to him for roughly the past two weeks as well.
vaindil
Send a message

Post by vaindil
The general rule is that if it hasn't shown up after 7 days it's not going to. Still no answers, but you're probably out of luck. I'm the same way, I had two very long drives to brand new areas that never showed up from the 21st.
vaindil
Send a message