The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by tassosphotography
they can !!!!!! ... to PAY some programmers .. to UPGRADE all the structure ... all the programme (cell phone / web / everywhere)

i mean if we have .. those problems now ..
if many more people join waze from all over the world join .. wont it collapse ???? ..

if you cannot standup as a free gps company .. then ask us for some little money for exprenses ..

eg 1-2-3 euros per person .. imagine 1euro from EVERY one .. will be made stable maps / drives ..

i have BOUGHT mapfactor .. traffic information isnt available still for Greece .. but i USE it because it has offline maps .. and i use it when i dont have credits (money) to buy internet in cell phone or i dont have signal ...

waze .. (i know many have opposite opinion ...) to turn some day into offline (if we want ) to offline maps will be more stable
tassosphotography
Send a message

To the Headquorters .... :

OPEN your wallet ... and invest more to this application NOW !!!!!

if you dont have the money , make the application paid ..

P.S. consider of making waze .. something like your competitor applications "Mapfactor" or also "Sygic" , that is at the same time offline and online ..

offline maps and online searching , etc .. and we can download for example once a week for new maps from wifi connection.. soooooooo difficult ??????? !!!!!

there are places that we dont have signal .....
tassosphotography
Send a message

vince1612 wrote:@tassosphotography: You're a bit off-topic here

Please don't hijack popular threads in this manner, there is a section for suggestions. Also as it was repeated many times, this is a community forum which isn't monitored by staff, so no matter how many CAPS and !!!! you add to your messages, staff won't see it. It's just annoying to other readers frankly.
not at all offtopic ... / only my p.s. was ..
and when these 'simple' problems happen and happen and happen .. why also have the right to post and post and post it ?!!

who stops us ?
tassosphotography
Send a message

Post by tcalvert317m
tmd63,

Have you checked with your RC? Also, I'm sure you have already done this, but have you checked the GPS settings on your phone. I have noticed that Waze can get stuck on WiFi. When I noticed this happening, I shut down the app after I am out of WiFi range, and then restart. I am then asked if I want to connect to WiFi. Or, try just shutting off your WiFi.

Ted
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by tcalvert317m
I have experienced delays in long drives showing up, but the key is to make sure that for some reason Waze is not waiting to connect on a WiFi. I suggest you make sure WiFi is turned off, and make sure that you have your phone set to send and receive data when you are talking on the phone.
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by tckma
I haven't had any drives show up since October 5th. Short drives, long drives, segmented drives... it doesn't matter. In some areas I saw blatant problems, and because my drives aren't registering in WME, I've had to ask other editors in Discord to make the changes.
tckma
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
https://s.waze.tools/c3.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/s0075.png
Area Manager in MD (some of Carroll and Baltimore Counties) and PA (some of York and Adams Counties)
NWR/MAR Editor Exchange Program -- EA in Wyoming and Montana
Apple iPhone 6S, AT&T, iOS 13

Post by tckma
Maybe then it has something to do with the USA/North American server versus the Rest Of World server.
tckma
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
https://s.waze.tools/c3.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/s0075.png
Area Manager in MD (some of Carroll and Baltimore Counties) and PA (some of York and Adams Counties)
NWR/MAR Editor Exchange Program -- EA in Wyoming and Montana
Apple iPhone 6S, AT&T, iOS 13

Post by techbo
I logged into the map editor and None of my drives or areas show up.
And I am d faulted to Tyna, Russia
techbo
Send a message