The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by TheChrisK
kodi75 wrote:
krzycholub wrote:I still have many drives missing - waiting for new EAs - some short drives are showing up - 6-7 miles - other are still missing - from September 19 till today
Mine are missing since Sept 20th AM .. :(
I had posted some UR's on a weekend trip .. and wanted to fix them
Same here. I haven't had any new drives since the 20th. There should be at least one each day for me. Normally I don't notice this because I never really open up any new areas but I am travelling to parts unknown and no drives = no opened EA.

I've heard that staff is aware and a fix was implemented but it may still take a few more days.
TheChrisK
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
TheChrisK

Country Manager: United States

Post by TheMiracleExpress
>>viewtopic.php?f=8&t=211085
Looks like issue was fixed, but Nov 15 drives are lost
TheMiracleExpress
Send a message

Post by TheMKLightning
Is there any way to communicate with Waze?

I've had drives update since 16th August, even today's but not those fromm 11th - 14th August, which included roads I haven't driven before that I would like to be able to edit.
TheMKLightning
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/7/76/W ... 00k_4c.png
AM for West Wales Rheolwr Ardal Cymru Gorllewin

Post by TheScrewDriver
Just want to ask why my drives are not updated on WME? Thanks! :D
TheScrewDriver
Send a message

Post by thumpman
Ianinessex wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:15 am I have just noticed an odd issue with the drive list.
Pages 1,3,5,7,etc are there
Pages 2,4,6,8, etc are missing.

I've had this same issue for several months. My even pages of drives are missing. Has someone come up with a solution yet?

thumpman
Send a message
Thumpman
Drive!
~ ~ TN & WA AM based in Chattanooga, TN ~ ~

Post by thumpman
Drives Error Pg1.jpg
(136.62 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

Drives Error Pg2.jpg
(39.4 KiB) Downloaded 197 times

Drives Error Pg3.jpg
(126.56 KiB) Downloaded 192 times

Drives Error Pg4.jpg
(38.73 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
 Here are some examples what it looks like on my screen.

Thank you!

thumpman
Send a message
Thumpman
Drive!

Post by thumpman
This problem happens regardless which browser I use, whether on my PC using internet or on my iPhone using only cellular service. This has been consistently happening for nearly a year and as @sktor_80 pointed out, it can be manipulated by clicking various pages and coming back to the page where the info was missing. These are not missing drives--they're just not showing up on the webpage.

Thank you for looking into this @maiapas!

thumpman
Send a message
Thumpman
Drive!

Post by tienthanh01
i got missing drives a lot.. nearly 50% of my drives but it's still better than gg maps.

tienthanh01
Send a message

Post by titchy_
It seems to be long journeys that don't show up for me. All my little daily drives show up every time, but the last 4 sizeable journeys haven't. It's annoying as I want to be able to help improve the map in other areas :evil:
titchy_
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

UK Country Manager
Yorkshire • Cumbria • Channel Islands

https://i.imgur.com/nW244c6.png

Post by titchy_
Mattking111 wrote:
titchy_ wrote:It seems to be long journeys that don't show up for me. All my little daily drives show up every time, but the last 4 sizeable journeys haven't. It's annoying as I want to be able to help improve the map in other areas :evil:
Funny you should say that as I made a long journey last week which hasn't appeared at all. More annoying is I would've been able to edit areas I've just lost access to again. The smaller journeys since then have appeared almost instantly though.
I feel that it must be distance related. I drove from Sheffield to Manchester on Saturday, straight there with no stops and it didn't show up. I returned on Sunday but took an unscheduled stop after about 5 miles of setting off, then continued my journey. The 5 mile stint showed up, but the rest of the journey home didn't :cry:

Do we know if HQ are aware of this issue?
titchy_
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

UK Country Manager
Yorkshire • Cumbria • Channel Islands

https://i.imgur.com/nW244c6.png