The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by searchjaunt
I can confirm that the issue is still not solved. I've been driving at least two times with Waze on Jan 1st and none of the drives show up.
searchjaunt
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by sebastiw
Me too... drives not showing since March 19th :-(

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka
sebastiw
Send a message

Post by sebastiw
Points updated 11 hours ago, drives is actually.

we have to be patient [emoji3]

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka
sebastiw
Send a message

Post by sebastiw
vince1612 wrote:Quick update from staff:

They’ve closed the internal issue with drives from March-April since most people reported improvements or that they were back. Also they are upgrading the database to a stronger one, a process that should be completed within a couple of days. This upgrade can cause some delays for recent drives.
It should be completed within a week from now.
Great news, thanks for all staff!!!
sebastiw
Send a message

Post by SebBenoit
I have a drive from yesterday (July 25th) that cut out after about 5 km, while I drove about 50 km in that drive, following Wake directions to try and avoid as much trafic as possible. Another drive I did later showed up correctly and another one from this morning too. Is there a known delay that affects only some drives or did I really loose that one?
SebBenoit
Send a message
SebBenoit
Area Manager - Montreal and South Shore

Post by SebBenoit
This is really getting annoying... almost all of the drives in "known" areas do show up, but those in new areas I'm driving to almost never show up... I've had a drive yesterday not show up when I was using a new road, but another one later on using a road that I had driven before did. Again this morning 2 drives in a new area aren't showing, both of them while I was using Waze directions to drive around... There's even a road I've driven twice and they did not show up either times... It's a good security measure to limit editing to areas that you've driven, but they really need to fix those drives not showing...
SebBenoit
Send a message
SebBenoit
Area Manager - Montreal and South Shore

Post by Seniorsjanis
Not only points not updated, but last month many drives missed ( not recorded ) ;example - June 15 to June18 = 0 drives.Phone and network checked and is Ok . ????? Looks like system dies !
Seniorsjanis
Send a message

Post by Seniorsjanis
for me drives not recorded since June 30 ( last record June 29 )
Seniorsjanis
Send a message

Post by Seniorsjanis
Today the drives are being registered.
Period between June 29 and July 9 still without records.
But the same time rankings have updates, and I am droping down.
I know , rankings is just for fun, not Olympic games, but it makes me feel upset.
Looks like for Waze staff community is just empty sound.
Seniorsjanis
Send a message

Post by Seniorsjanis
jajarom wrote:You can contact Support here https://support.google.com/waze/answer/ ... ic=6262587. Maybe will get answer
- Thanks for trying to help , but I know this contact form- it is automatic answering machine which will teach you to be patient ( I used this link before, it is empty time spending )
Seniorsjanis
Send a message