Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by sinine_ford
Me Too: no drives after Dec 4 :(
sinine_ford
Send a message

Post by skidak
I think it is related to v4.43 since this version was released on September 7.
However I got it working again, I uninstalled and then reinstalled Waze.
After this action my trips were logged again.
Maybe that will help all others with the same issue?
skidak
Send a message

Post by SkiDooGuy
Israel is still in their holiday season, so any non- core function issues will be delayed a bit still.

As always in the past, no points/drives are lost, they are just stuck somewhere. Rest assured they will be caught back up soon enough.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor

https://i.ibb.co/ZNbYyt5/RIPIain.png

Post by SkiDooGuy
Nazride wrote: i don't care about points

i care about drives because it allows me to edit in new areas
and as i said before : "in the past I have definitely lost drives", it's a fact ...

Also a fact that posting here won't do a single thing about it.

Volunteer community is not Waze staff. As has been pointed out across this form dozens of times.

Contact support if you want official feedback from them.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor

https://i.ibb.co/ZNbYyt5/RIPIain.png

Post by smkwalker
Missing a good number of drives from last week. All in areas that I know need some editing done to them but due to them not showing I am unable to edit these areas still. Yet more recent drives have appeared.
smkwalker
Map Editor - level 2
Map Editor - level 2
Send a message

Post by smokingtree
LOL, I just found that most of my interstate drives won't be shown up in WME drives.

This is really irritating, because there is no promise of good data connection when you drive on State Routes or near state parks, I've lost a lot precious drive records because of dumbass server.
smokingtree
Send a message
Middlesboro KY AM based in Cockeysville MD

Reachable area: https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid ... qGqLLW-sZS

Honk if you don't exist!
[/s]

Post by snibble
Yesterday evening, I specifically took "the long way home" in order to record a drive in a new area just off my regular travel route so that I could edit some streets in a neglected small town nearby...drive does not appear, area is not unlocked. Booo.
Tonight, I took a similar route to an appointment to make up for the missing drive from yesterday...the first few minutes of the drive appear...in an area I had already unlocked. The last few minutes of the drive appear...in an area I care little about. The forty minutes or so in the middle...the part I actually cared about...are missing. Booo.
snibble
Send a message

Post by SpencerFG
Just for the record, I haven't had a drive recorded since 25 AUG (currently seven days) even though I drive with Waze daily. This includes a drive I made specifically to preserve EA (which expired today).
SpencerFG
Send a message

Post by SpencerFG
Thanks jm. This happens from time to time. I do several short drives a day and none of them have shown up, nor have the segments from a 100 mile drive from last week. This has happened before. Usually if I don't see a drive in an hour or two it will never show up. I don't even know where to get someone to look into this.
SpencerFG
Send a message

Post by stealthcar
Same old story here, I am missing numerous drives some as old as 3 weeks ago. I drove to another city on November 21 :idea: , the drive there is missing as is the drive back, but the drive around town is there. Morning drives to work are sometimes not there and other times it's the drive home.
Not always but often enough over the past 3 years I have used Waze to keep track of certain drives as I am compensated for some of them. since the middle of November I can't count on the record being kept so I have to resort to the old method and since it has been pretty reliable for 3 years I now sometimes forget to keep track of my start and finish odometer reading. Annoying for sure.
stealthcar
Send a message