Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

2016 Major Traffic Events Plan

Post by bex_05
Hello Localizers and Editors!

Happy 2016 :D

With a new year comes a new opportunity to support more MTE’s than ever before! Over the past year we’ve made many updates to the MTE program in order to make the process as smooth as possible, I am happy to announce the brand new 2016 MTE Plan!

The MTE plan is composed of events that we have supported in the past, and that we hope to be able to support in 2016. All events listed on this mini-site are proposed events only, if you would like to help add closures to any of the events you see on the site please email waze-closures@google.com OR check to see if the event is listed on the event mini-site and request access to the google sheet.

If you would like to add an event that you don’t see here please fill in this form or email waze-closures@google.com

Thanks everyone!
bex_05

POSTER_ID:16943807

Send a message

Post by chriscompo
Is this just for big events that effect traffic or can we email in when we hear of any road closures?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chriscompo
Send a message

Post by dewitg
Great idea Bex, but I have a suggestion.
I think be a good idea if appear the Nick of Wazer who requested form to contact him, if someone likes participate too.
In Spain I'm sometimes coordinator of support of new people who like learn, Wazers who visit forum know me, But sometimes some wazers request form and after don't know continue it.
Last example is Zurich Maratón Barcelona 2016 . Editor who is filling spreadsheet isn't who requested and we can't contact him to coordinate efforts.
In shared list appears a lot of names. I suspect that first requested user is a .gmail user account, but I don't know him
dewitg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by vince1612
chriscompo wrote:Is this just for big events that effect traffic or can we email in when we hear of any road closures?
This thread is called "2016 Major Traffic Events Plan" and is under the forum section called "World's Mega Traffic Events", so no, it's best if you don't send an e-mail there for any road closure that you hear about.

For any local closures please see your country's forums instead. All countries have their own system to report and add local closures.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png