Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Refer a friend?

Post by adamsmiley
:idea: What do you guys think of adding a refer a friend option to help Waze grow more? I was talking to 2 friend yesterday telling them about Waze. They were like that is cool how did you find this great new app? Then they both downloaded Waze right there after I showed them how it worked on my phone. :idea:
adamsmiley

POSTER_ID:90368

Send a message

Post by bennet
Oh, how i wish there was a pyramid system here. I could be the common link amongst all my city wazers

.bennet
bennet
Send a message

Post by DarrenMitchell007
Hahahahaha, gotta love the entrepreneurial spirit....

maxjivi05 wrote:And for every point your friend gets maybe you get 1/4th a point... Just a thought

Sincerely,

Silver_007
DarrenMitchell007
Send a message
Sincerely,
Silver_007 (aka Darren)

Post by Eric1868
I am very surprised that this is not included. Dropbox was basically built on a great referral system. You could have the stipulation that each person would have to actively use waze for 100 miles or something to keep it fair. Also, maybe not a pyramid scheme multilevel residual effect but if one of your referred users get X status/level then you get a kick back. Lots of fun and fair ways to implement this.
-E
Eric1868
Send a message

Post by FrisbeeDog
Could be a good addition. Then the referrer could get extra points for each friend that downloads and signs up.
FrisbeeDog
Send a message
Level 6 Editor
Country Manager: US
Area Manager: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Surrounding Areas of North Carolina

Post by JAMBRAM
maxjivi05 wrote:And for every point your friend gets maybe you get 1/4th a point... Just a thought

Sounds like a pyramid scheme!
JAMBRAM
Send a message
JAMBRAM/VOLWAZER
Waze 2.0.0.0
Samsung Omnia i910
WinMo 6.1, Stock Rom
2006 Dodge Ram MegaCab
Memphis, Tennessee

Post by maxjivi05
And for every point your friend gets maybe you get 1/4th a point... Just a thought
maxjivi05
Send a message
_______Master-at-Arms U.S. Navy_______
Second Business: iPhone Repair & Services
Waze: 1.5.9.2
iPhone: Jailbroken 3GS v3.1.2 177MB
Vehicles: 2008 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Hyundai Accent
Area Manager: (Greenup County, KY| Scioto County, OH| Cabell County, WV)

Post by Mscat
I have referred alot of friends. But I think we should only get bonus points for the referral not for
overall usage.
Mscat
Send a message
Cathy
Samsung Omnia i910
Boston, MA USA