Parkland Street Nundah

Post by BallsackInTheWind
Hi there,
New editor here, I've just tried adding Parkland Road at Nundah, including a small slip road (unnamed) which turns into it from Sandgate Road. I have done my best to sort out all the turn permissions but as I am not yet a level 3 I cannot edit the turn from the Grace St/Sandgate Road intersection into the Northern end of Parkland Street.

At the time of writing it shows that you cannot turn into this segment of the street.

Any help from higher level wazers would be appreciated.

Thanks, BallsackInTheWind.
BallsackInTheWind

POSTER_ID:17371779

Send a message

Sorry, to clarify, that is that as drivers head Northbound on Sandgate Road they are able to turn left into the North end of Parkland Street (past the sliplane, at the same turn as the Railway Parking Lot loop), but currently it shows this turn as impossible, I can't edit it because I'm not level 3.

Furthermore, drivers heading southbound are able to use this turn as well, it is effectively allowed from all other entry points to the intersection (except the parking lot loop itself)

Cheers,
BallsackInTheWind
BallsackInTheWind
Send a message

I named Parklands, the smaller sliproad does not have a name. It literally has no name.

All the information is in my original post though, cheers.
BallsackInTheWind
Send a message

Post by GarvinGray
Speed limits: When filling in the speed limit section, it is meant to be the posted legal speed limit for that area, so 49 and 35 will not do. You will need to confirm using street view what is the posted speed limit for that section of road. If you can not find it, leave it blank so the driver can not blame waze for any errors.

The current street unnamed street is one way from Sandgate Road to Parkland St. And yes you will need a level 3 to connect it.
GarvinGray
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message
As waze editors, our role is to map based on what is legal. It is the job of councils and governments to determine whether or not a turn or other similar 'risky' situations should be permitted based on risk assessments performed by people much more qualified than us to do so.

This point is not up for discussion, never has been and never will be.

Post by nibby34
Hi Ball Welcome to waze , i have connected the road to Sandgate Rd ..also ive noticed that u shut down an open map issue a bit further up that we was wating for to find if it works , which it does now. thanks everyone, so please PLEASE do not shut down a map problem unless u ask on the MP first and wait for someone too answer it.
another thing , u need to name and suburb a street not just draw the street in and hope it'll show up,
ive added the street in , not sure the name right now. u can name it if u want , all street names have to be shorted too look good on the map.. u named parklands street (street) ive renamed it St as it flows with everything else
when connecting streets please make sure that all corresponding arrows are the correct colour
green = go ..red = no go and that all roads are the right way , this road was one way. in only. i have fixed that
thankyou
nibby34
Send a message