Level 2 Update: California - Modesto

Post by alexmorano3
My Level: 1

A new place needs to be created. All segments need to be unlocked and updated for permasteelisa Group. I have all correct information because I work here.

Thank you.
alexmorano3

POSTER_ID:17396779

Send a message

Post by AquaZR1
You need to include a PermaLink to the location segments you need unlocked. Also, there is an actual unlock forum located here. viewforum.php?f=622

BTW - Welcome to Waze map editing!
AquaZR1
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by Deltamanx
Hi AlexMorano3,

Please send me a PermaLink including the segments that you need unlocked. I am happy to help.

Cheers
Deltamanx
Send a message
Deltamanx / Damon
CA Area Manager

Post by Deltamanx
AlexMorano3

I stumbled across your additions to the map. Can you add any more information about this location? Permasteelisa Group Is there a local website? Phone number?

With regard to your road additions: Permalink Your instinct to set this as a Private road was spot-on. However, the use of a restriction is redundant and unnecessary for two reasons:
  • A private road will be used only if there is no other option
  • The roads are a dead-end and go nowhere else
The only people who will be directed on this road are people who have specifically requested this address or location, in which case I would assume that they have clearance to enter.

Also, unless the roads have a designated name, either by a road sign or on an official county map, we do not arbitrarily assign names to roads. This is essentially a very swank parking lot road. However, since it does not have an official designation, we assign it "no name" by checking the box in the edit pane.

Finally, this intersection could use a bit of cleaning up: Permalink These two junctions can be merged together. Be sure to check for turn allowances.

If you would rather that I do it, I am happy to oblige. Let me know...
Deltamanx
Send a message
Deltamanx / Damon
CA Area Manager