Fort Drum Area Traffic Changes

Post by Angry_Scientist
Fort Drum and surrounding areas have seen quite a lot of infrastructure changes as the community and the army tries to avoid another Base Realignment/Closure or BRAC. I have been stationed and living in the Fort Drum area for over 12 years, and have been editing off and on since 2012.

In the past year, US-11 between the 781 bypass and NY-432 has had physical barriers added between the north and southbound lanes, with the only way to get to the opposite side is to perform a U-turn at the various intersections.

What is the best way to address this infrastructure change? As it stands, incorrect routing instructions are given for the various businesses that lie along both sides of US-11. Consulting the Wiki reveals the best-practices, but I would rather consult the community first. The link for the area can be found below.

Angry_Scientist

POSTER_ID:7865321

Send a message

Post by jdelosa
Hi Angry_Scientist,

please don't be angry with me, we just met.....

JD here I would like to invite you to our NY State Editors GHO were you can chat with us and either get the down locks you need or talk one of the local editors through the repairs.

https://hangouts.google.com/group/DfF0tagYZIFohw9o1

just click the link and let us know your there.

see you on the other side...John
jdelosa
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator
Send a message