Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).
Post by The Fej
Unfortunately, as most users are iPhone, Android and Symbian (in that order) and WinMo is the least used platform, it is obviously delayed, though we do not want to ignore it all together or abandon it. Overall we plan to upgrade all devices to same level from time to time, Windows Mobile included, but it does take time to upgrade each OS version with the additions. We want to increase the user base, so part of the focus goes to Blackberry where we have not yet made a version.
The 1.5 is the current version for the Symbian, WinMo and Android but we will upgrade them to a higher version.
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by The Fej
Well, I do hope that this next beta release improves the perception. Have'nt yet tested it much, but as there was a request, hereby detailed in thread: http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3554
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by The Fej
Indeed this came out a bit confusing to us as well.
Because we decided to simplify some features dusplay presentation and moved them to be web based display (score board being an example), they were not integrated it into the 1.8 Windows line. So while they existed in the 1.7 line, since we changed them they did not make it in time to the 1.8 Windows.
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by treeboy
any one else having trouble with the 1.5.2.5 bcoz m going to install to my HTC HD2. i had problem with the previous version.... and hoping the next version WILL be better than the iPhone ver ( the GUI).
Here is a link to an HD2 thread. You may get a hold of some of these guys.
treeboy
Send a message
Area Manager: Fort Bragg and Ukiah, California
Carrier: USCC Motorola Electrify
Android whatever come before ICS
Waze 3.0.0.0

Post by treeboy
I'm really hoping that if there is an update for the WinMo devices that it includes a better polling solution then the one used in 1.5.2.5 because this one sucks. During my commute I go in and out of coverage and Waze basically doesn't have network connectivity from the first drop to when I get home where I have to wait a little while for it to poll the tower. On the way to work seems a little better but it still doesn't have connectivity for long distances even though I'm getting data feed. So please add the polling frequency to the list of fixes. Thanks!
treeboy
Send a message
Area Manager: Fort Bragg and Ukiah, California
Carrier: USCC Motorola Electrify
Android whatever come before ICS
Waze 3.0.0.0

Post by vikos
480 x 640 pixels = Wide Video Graphics Array = WVGA
vikos
Send a message
:!: Než začnete editovat: :!:
* Waze Czech wiki / Editace / Značení cest / POI - překlad / video návody *

HTC Desire (Android 2.2) + Waze release 2.0.2.4 (Beta :) )
Area manager: Ostravsko, Opavsko a Frýdecko