Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Baby Wazer status?

Post by
I reinstalled waze multiple times. But everytime he classifies me as Baby Wazer despite having King-Status in my country. The symbol even shows the Baby with a crown. Is this a bug or a feature?

POSTER_ID:6238328

Send a message

Post by A1HandymanBrian
Users with old accounts appear as baby Wazers
We are aware that some users who logged into their existing account appear as baby Wazers. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.
A1HandymanBrian
Send a message

Post by a4bolek
It is sorta normal when you first start using Waze. Things smooth out with time.

http://witekm.com/forum/waze_baby_600.png
a4bolek
Send a message
Hardware:
Nexus 6P Android 7.0
Nexus 5X Android 6.01
Nexus 10 Android 6.01
Waze 4.6.0.1

Post by adamsnyder
I upgraded my phone. Logged in with Google Smart Lock and verified that account is correct. It shows all of my miles and points and score in Waze app however it will not let me choose my mood and shows me as a baby wazer in the app. It says that I need to drive 100 miles in order to choose a mood. I've driven well over that in the last week or more since I got the phone.

My Driving Stats

All Reports: 736
Driven Miles: 43446.0
Paved Miles: 0.0
Munched feet: 3694.2

I had this issue the last time that I got a new phone (2 years ago or so) but the very first time I actually started driving it then synced up and let me choose my mood. This phone isn't.
Waze v4.66.0.1
Phone: Samsung A51 5G UW (Verizon) on latest updates
adamsnyder
Send a message

Post by adehd2011
I have been a member for over 2 years now. I have changed phones a few time, I have just switched phones and have lost my status. :( I have logged in fine with user name I have received a verification code. I have all my points but I am a "Baby Wazer". I can't even update fuel prices now!!!

When I go to "My Scoreboard" it's saying that I am a Royalty Wazer and I see all my points. I even still have my Work & Home data and all my favourites..

Hope that you can help and get my status back..
adehd2011
Send a message

Post by ae58
i have the same problem. i sometimes (not always) am told that i cannot update gas prices because i am a Baby Wazer. which is surprising considering i have more than 200,000 points in my account.

any resolution to this problem?

if none, then i won't bother with any more gas price updates. (considering most of the gas price updates are bogus, done by others just to get points for updating.) the frustration is not worth my time.
ae58
Send a message

Post by and506
Hello Wazers.

Got a problem with the latest update. App reboot and then asked to log in again. Also, asked me to verify my phone number, something new to me.

Well, I proceed with it, got the code, received it and immediately input the code on the app without any trouble. Got the map back up, all good so far.

But then, when I went to check my status, the app shows I'm a baby wazer (what the..?), with the pacifier and everything... Seriously, it would not even let me change my mood.

I was afraid all my records were lost, then checked in my score board, and to my relief it shows my current points alright. But, all my routes, mood and app status are gone :( . So now, I'm actually a baby wazer with a crown... :?

I did tried to remove the app from the phone (xperia z1, OS 4.4.4) and reinstall it again, same issue.

Please help.

Regards,

Wazer: and506
and506
Send a message

Post by and506
Will do... Thx.
and506
Send a message

Post by Ankh-Morpork
G_W1Z wrote:I do not see my status as baby wazer in the app, but I am denied from updating some gas prices because I am told to be a baby wazer. This seems to happen with Exxon/Uni-Mart gas stations. This has happened several times before with me. This morning, in particular, it happened with two separate gas stations (those stated brands) and worked for other brands (Valero and Sheetz). Then this afternoon I was able to confirm the prices on those stations that I couldn't this morning.

Not a big deal, just something odd I noticed. I have screenshots if they are needed by anyone.
This happened to me last Sunday as well. I couldn't update the prices on some of the bigger A-roads (UK), but I could on the smaller roads, even of the same petrol station brand. Unlike G-W1Z though, I was unsuccesful in the afternoon as well on the bigger roads.
I am definitely not a baby wazer in the app, I'm listed as royalty (waves crown about).
Ankh-Morpork
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it is not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance. - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites.
https://image.ibb.co/eooB87/Map_Raid_Russia.png

Post by anony-mus
Me too. New iphone6s. Logged back in with my userid & password and I'm showing up as a baby warrior... LOL!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't use the email, why don't they just do it by phone number?
anony-mus
Send a message

Post by ardan74
Your rank in the app is different than the editor. Everyone starts in the editor as rank 1. As you make edits you increase your rank. Assuming you're in the US: https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/USA/Editing_rank_USA

You should see your drives in the Drives tab on the upper left corner above the feed.
ardan74
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message