Coming soon... (to your city)

MapRaid! North East Texas

Post by karlcr9911
We recently held a small MapRaid in North East Texas to rid Waze of some basemap. The MR was for TX editors only and we had a great group join and make a huge impact to Wazers in this region. Thank you to all of those who participated!

Totals:
# of segments edited: 237,854
# of segments created: 69,088
Speed Limits added: 30,624
Places updated: 906

Connectivity Score: 95.28% to 98.4%

Speed Limit Score: 54% to 71%

Full details available in the PDF below.
MapRaid_HOF_NE_TX_022017.pdf
(147.94 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3

POSTER_ID:16787028

Send a message

Post by czar740
Good afternoon wazers

When will they make a small mapraid for the wazers of the world?

regards!!
czar740
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by czar740
Jakflash wrote:
In my opinion, a mapraid open to the world could not be a "small mapraid". Czar740, as a local champ, why don't you put one together, invite the world and see how small it will be.

Chad, you did a great job putting this local mapraid together and Texas editors, you did a awesome job in this mapraid. And, as we all know, Nothing in Texas is small.

Ok no problem, relax, only was a question.

:shock:
czar740
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dfw_gis
It was a tremendous benefit to that area of the state and will certainly better serve the Waze users there. Thanks for the coordination of this effort. Now that we are warmed up let's go help our friends in WV!
dfw_gis
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by Eagles1181
This was my first real experience with raw base map. It was fun, and exercised a new set of editing skills I had not used much before. Thanks for organizing this.
Eagles1181
Send a message

Post by Jakflash
czar740 wrote: When will they make a small mapraid for the wazers of the world?"
In my opinion, a mapraid open to the world could not be a "small mapraid". Czar740, as a local champ, why don't you put one together, invite the world and see how small it will be.

Chad, you did a great job putting this local mapraid together and Texas editors, you did a awesome job in this mapraid. And, as we all know, Nothing in Texas is small.
Jakflash
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by JimboBaggins1966
It was a great experience. As the other replies before me state, I was privileged to work with some great teammates, and it appears all four teams did excellent work.

Looking forward to the next one!
JimboBaggins1966
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by juliansean
It was a blast! Working with each other. Learning about basemap. Looking forward to the one in WV next!
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by rmeatc_2
Mapraids are definitely opportunities to hone some editing skills you may not use often. Best part is learning about areas you may not have visited.
rmeatc_2
Send a message