Post by jm6087
I have never seen this. When I delete a junction node between 2 segments with the same SL it has always kept the SL.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
atrophicshiner wrote:Terrible GIF to try and show loss of speed limit. Converting Y split at roundabout to single segment. All segments were set at 60mph. By deleting the old junction node on roundabout the speed limit is lost on left hand side but oddly not right hand side so this not consistent.

After some more investigation, this appears to be occurring when segments that were 1-way (and only have 1 direction set with a speed limit) are joined, WME seems to be using the empty speed limit for the new segment. Hence why I am seeing it most on roundabouts.
My guess would be that the you are correct about the 1 way aspect. Most likely due to the fact that it went from SL on A->B and when new segment was created it was B->A
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by juliansean
I have experienced this often too. Easily fixed by closing and opening Chrome, but shouldn't be happening I would think.
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by kriimsilm
Hi! Please save user settings to account, like:
1) Advanced Preferences (Livemap Units and WME Units are also different)
2) Layers information

IMHO layers switch is not logical. If I turn on layer (main group like Issues) in first time (after logon) then all sub-groups (maps, places, parking) must be turned on and also. If I am doing switching by sub-layer then it works ok.

Ps. The new list of layers is really huge and uncomfortable.
kriimsilm
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by kriimsilm
Bolmog wrote:Hello,

How to see "closed URs" as before ?

Sometime it's usefull to understand what happens on a area.

I see the "segment history feature" but it's not exactly the same informations ...
Turn on "More options", downstair and then turn on layer special option.
kriimsilm
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by NorfolkMustard
Erm, layer ordering ?
NorfolkMustard
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Stu
Local Champ: United Kingdom wiki
iOS

Post by NorfolkMustard
In the new segment history feature (thanks for that, useful)

it seems to be showing double-converted values, rather than the values actually on the segment

e.g. it seems to be showing mph converted to kph converted to mph. and, while we're on the subject, it should be "mph" rather than "mp/h", the p means the same as the /, resulting in "miles per per hour"

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/747/333 ... 8754_b.jpg
NorfolkMustard
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Stu
Local Champ: United Kingdom wiki
iOS

Post by ramblinwreck_81
I'm finding that the street view is now very buggy. For example, it takes several tries to get SV to open. Once open, it is very difficult to get it to move down the street you're looking at. Often, clicking on the view no longer moves the SV camera down the street and clicking on the Chevrons (bottom middle of screen) works once. and then you get a black screen. Can't get out of the black screen without closing. I also find that I have to reload WME to get SV to work.

http://prntscr.com/eoaws1
ramblinwreck_81
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by RealMrMonteCristo
I had multiple scripts that use to have layers and options in the layers menu, they are all stuck on now... Are those scripts broke again with this update, or just relocated somewhere that I can't see them?
RealMrMonteCristo
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
-RealMrMonteCristo
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
My profiel | 2016 AMG 4.0L biturbo V-8 Mercedes-Benz AMG C 63 S | SUV - 2016 5.0 Liter LR V-8 Supercharged SVAutobiography | iPhone 7 plus 256 GB Verizon