These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by world_4m2fsv35
2018-as Opel Astra alkalmas az android auto használatára
https://auto-motor.eu/auto/opel-elado/astra/
world_4m2fsv35
Send a message

Post by world_8kuqaasw
I've noticed that when I open Waze, then open Google Maps and then Waze again Waze works fine.

The problem is that my phone heats a lot because GPS is being use by 2 different apps.

I have an S10+ with AA on a Mazda CX-3.

Anyone could fine a different solution?
world_8kuqaasw
Send a message

Post by world_90fxyhx9
Found a workaround by opening Google maps and then switching back to Waze. This was using a OnePlus 3t.
world_90fxyhx9
Send a message

Post by world_ecj658i8
When using Waze, sometimes the directions box is up higher on the screen causing the menu icon and the word "WAZE" to overlap with the directions. See picture. Unplugging did not fix it and this is sporadic.
world_ecj658i8
Send a message
Attachments

Post by world_ez8vkyoh
When used with andriod auto waze cannot find network for the first 10 mins of any trip, other apps have no problem at all.
But the worse problem is the constant crash and reset of the screen.

All other apps are fine but every 5 mins Waze crashes the screen, blanks it, displays a solid bright white screen for a moment, (which is distracting and dangerous at night) before resetting re drawing and the re orienting the map and directions.

Using a Samsung galaxy s9 plus on a Mercedes command system. All of which are running thier latest firmware and software.

Tried with different cables. Same results.
world_ez8vkyoh
Send a message

Post by world_fjl3d5rd
manddarran wrote:I am seeing the exact samething. Started with me yesterday.

I saw where rolling back android auto supposedly fixes it. I am going to give that a go.
world_fjl3d5rd
Send a message

Post by world_jkjplkjz
Hello, Same here!

Using the latest android auto with new screen layout on a Renault ZOE, Oneplus 5. First time this happens! Waze rendered mostly useless!

Any idea how to fix it? Google Maps and Spotify work fine.
agor76 wrote:Hi everybody,

I'm using Waze on AA since 2017 without any issues, but recently, I'm experiencing some weird visual glitches or pixelated graphics, while driving, turning waze almost unusable. This is happens just after 8-10 minutes of normal operation, and the only thing I can do in order, to get rid of those glitches, is to press the home button and then back to waze app. Any other AA app like Google Maps or Spotify works fine, I ended up using Google Maps indeed.
I tried swapping USB-C cable with a new one but no luck.
My phone is a Samsung Note 9 and I'm driving a Renault Captur.

Any clue ? Thanks
world_jkjplkjz
Send a message

Post by world_jkjplkjz
Hi everyone, is it just me or is Waze using way too much cellular data?

Waze is using around 150/180 Mb for an around 300Km drive, this is happening in the latest release.

It has never used so much data. Any ideas on how to reduce it?

Thanks!
world_jkjplkjz
Send a message

Post by world_jlo62gvh
world_rgtl9bxk wrote:I have a mercedes using the MBUIX os. When I connect my Samsung s10 with the car I only see Google maps but no waze.
I've tried
- uninstalling. Reinstalling the app.
- providing more permissions to waze to use the location outside the app.
-setting waze as my default navigation on my phone

I read online that you can switch the navigation app in the android auto app. But I can't seem to find this setting.
Is there someone who had the same problem or knows how to switch waze on ?

I tried using an iphone to see if waze wasn't working with apple car play. However the waze app does show when using an iPhone.

Also the waze app itself kind of changes from the normal view to the android auto view on my phone's screen, when the phone is connected to the car.

My friend has the same car and android auto works flawless, I still have to check with him if my phone works with his care.
I have exactly the same problem, but I don't know unfortunately how to solve it. I heard that it is due to the different agreements between Apple, Google and Mercedes, but I don't know much more. I hope only that they fix this problem soon, because it is extremely annoying.
world_jlo62gvh
Send a message

Post by world_l19j6k9b
Working better for me on 4.58.90.900 beta - anyone else?
world_l19j6k9b
Send a message