1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Level 5 Update, Texas, Fort Hood, All Gates.

Post by RussBtex
Fort Hood will be be implementing several road name changes by adding cardinal directionals to most roads on the main cantonment of Fort Hood in preparation for full e911 addressing, as well as straight up road name changes, I have changed roads names within my capacity at level 2, road names need to be edited to follow adjacent/adjoining roads in the area of most gates. TJ Mills Blvd and Battalion Ave is the "zero" point for N/S/E/W. Contact me with any questions or clarification.

russell.a.barfield.civ@mail.mil
GIS Manager, Ft Hood

Sample 1: https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=u ... 8,63598001
RussBtex
RussBTex
GIS Professional

Post by juliansean
Because of the hurricane it might be a bit before our senior editors get to your request. But they will get to it. Thanks for your patience.

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by tcalvert317m
RussBtex wrote:Fort Hood will be be implementing several road name changes by adding cardinal directionals to most roads on the main cantonment of Fort Hood in preparation for full e911 addressing, as well as straight up road name changes, I have changed roads names within my capacity at level 2, road names need to be edited to follow adjacent/adjoining roads in the area of most gates. TJ Mills Blvd and Battalion Ave is the "zero" point for N/S/E/W. Contact me with any questions or clarification.

GIS Manager, Ft Hood

Sample 1: https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=u ... 8,63598001
I would be more than happy to help you out with this. I will contact you tomorrow afternoon. I am more than willing to unlock whatever needs to be unlocked for you.

Thanks,

Ted
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager

Post by Michelle-S
Mr. Barfield,
I too would like to assist you and Ted as well. Thank you for reaching out to our community. I look forward to working with you both.
Michelle
Michelle-S

Post by tcalvert317m
[quote

GIS Manager, Ft Hood

Sample 1: https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=u ... 8,63598001[/quote]

When can we get together in order to setup Ft. Hood correctly?

Please feel free to contact me here, or tcalvert317@yahoo.com, or at 706-604-0396.

With your first-hand experience I'm confident that we can get Ft. Hood up to snuff in a flash.

Thanks,

Ted
tcalvert317m
State Manager
State Manager