Closed Business

Post by atlantawebdesigner
There is a Treat Your Feet Spa listing on Waze that is no longer open. The owners of the closed location moved up the street and started a place called Natural Spa. People are being directed to the closed location when they type in Treat Your Feet, and we are losing business because the visitors are being misinformed. Can you remove the listing from Waze? The address to the closed location is 5382 Buford Hwy, Doraville, GA.
atlantawebdesigner

POSTER_ID:17529479

Send a message

Post by atlantawebdesigner
Thank you. I look forward to seeing the closed listing removed. I just got a reply in the app as well. Attached is a screenshot in my app.
atlantawebdesigner
Send a message
Attachments

Post by Jakflash
I have checked the Waze map and Treat Your Feet Spa is not currently mapped. I have also checked Google Maps and Treat Your Feet Doraville is the only one showing there. Several of the senior editors are looking at this. Current thought is that someone already deleted the closed place point but it still remains in a search buffer somewhere and will go away when everything is updated within the next couple days. We will monitor this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Jakflash
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message