Post by iainhouse
delilush wrote:* Google street view alignment and handle - BUG fixed
Confirmed. Now I can remove the function to fix this from WME FixUI. :mrgreen:
iainhouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Answers: 1
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... c4/AGC.pnghttps://sign.waze.tools/s2000.pnghttps://sign.waze.tools/c6.png
My scripts: WME FixUI WME Presets :ugeek:
I want to go to a commune in Vermont and deal with no unit of time shorter than a season

Post by jm6087
It may be rank locked
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
huakayo wrote:
jm6087 wrote:It may be rank locked
If you were an N1 editor, maybe, but with your level, no. You have to click on the clock and the option will appear below the pop-up window.
PMG801 is a Rank 2 and apparently it is not visible to them. I just had another Rank 2 test for me.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
PMG801 wrote:So Rank 2 can't do difficult turns now?
That is what one of my local Rank 2 told me. He said it happened a few weeks ago.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by karlcr9911
No, only rank 2+ can close URs unless it's their own. If it's their own, a rank 1 can close it.
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
What would you like to know? The intent of this is for areas/segments where you can be ticketed if you do not have your headlights turned on.

If this is activated for a segment, the reminder will show once per session and only when approaching a road that requires you to turn on your headlights.

The RCs/GCs are currently discussing the use of this in the US but need more information from staff first as there are very few states in the US who would need this activated.
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
I'm not sure of the various restrictions Waze has on the feature but currently, it's setup on a per-segment basis. I'm sure Waze could add it to every road segment in a certain country if it was necessary and the Coordinators of the country were in agreement.

But, this would mean a Wazer is going to get this alert pop-up every single time they start a route that will end anywhere inside that country.
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
dspille wrote:I'm a little confused. In version v2.4-21, the change in permission per the release notes was as follows:
* Changes in permissions: L1 editors cannot close URs
But now in the current release, we have:
* Solving UR's by rank 1+2 editors is now disabled - BUG fixed
Does this mean that Rank 2 editors cannot close URs in the new release (other than their own)?
I believe that refers to the bug about the error message saying an editor needed to be 3 to close URs.
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message