Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by kjg53
If you'll enable your numpad the 1-9 keys will allow you to skip by a specific amount. For example, if the increment is 4 press '8', rather than 'h', to enter the house number immediately before the value that needs to be skipped. When you place that house number on the map the value in the 'Next #' field will be incremented by 8.

I usually see the need for skip when I'm adding a long sequence using h>click>h>chick>h>click rather than break the rhythm I'll just drop the unused house number into the middle of the road. When I reach the end of the sequence, I'll go back to it and, with two clicks, it's selected and deleted.
kjg53
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by kjg53
Thanks. I'll see what can be done to coordinate with the toolbox.
kjg53
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by kjg53
Hypothetically, when given an address of 26X and an increment of 1 should the generated sequence be 26X, 26Y, 26Z, 27A, 27B, ...?
What about the second form where we have two numbers separated by a dash, should the script only increment the second number?
kjg53
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by kjg53
I'm actually surprised that anyone was still using the accelerators as they were completely nonfunctional due to staff changing WME when I started the 1.12 version. Thanks for letting me know that people were still interested in having them. I've restored them in the 1.14 version.
kjg53
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by kjg53
Thanks. Updated to version 1.16
kjg53
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by kjg53
Everyone, let's give it another try.
kjg53
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
jm6087 wrote:
ricardost3 wrote:Hello, I would like to suggest an option to the power script to delete all the house numbers, at one time, as it has many inverted comnumeration segments
Thanks
Do you mean to clear all the house numbers at once? That already exists in this script.
That does exist, but is part of WME HN Tool.
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
ricardost3 wrote:
ldriveskier wrote: That does exist, but is part of WME HN Tool.
For me this option does not appear, I have both scripts installed.
Region Brazil
In the release notes, it states it is for R4+ only. Unfortunately, it is not appearing because you are an R3 editor.
ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by MapOMatic
rompompom wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:23 am The script received an update, but for me it's still not showing in housenumber mode. Even when it's the only script running, there is nothing. I'm using Firefox 115.0.2. See below screen dump from debugging.

The top one in Dutch translates to: Security Flaw: Content at https://www.waze.com/nl/editor is not allowed to load moz-extension://ac8982dc-c288-48b5-8b7f-5f1345e8a61b/userscripts/WME-Rapid-House-Numbers.user.js?id=5ffc3a61-02e6-4744-b5a0-64a4c623a920 or refer to it.

https://i.postimg.cc/Dzy09CBN/afbeelding.png

Confirmed.  It's not working in FF currently.  I'm working on it...

MapOMatic
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Milroy1812
I have the same problem (script works fine for the first street but then stops when I select a second street to work on). I deal with it by reloading the page (Ctrl + R) and then I select the new street and enter house number mode. It's annoying to have to reload the web page every time I select a new street, but it does work that way. I have the latest version of Firefox.

Milroy1812
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message