Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by Oates9
I have the same issue - rank set to zero and friends who regularly use WAZE have disappeared from my friend list. I would also like to know if I have been flagged
Oates9
Send a message

Post by progscape
I'm in the same exact boat. I have about 330,000 points, but a rank of 0. Even on Waze's info on the website, it shows I have a rank of 0. Very, very odd....
progscape
Send a message

Post by progscape
FYI - I emailed Waze Support, and they told me that they are aware of the issue and are working on it.

On the Support for Waze, I absolutely have more points than I do in the app, but the rank is 0 in both places. So.... <shrug>
progscape
Send a message

Post by rbrdly
Hi.

I'm an L1 editor with about 3200 edits.
I understand that after 3k, you should go to L2.

I have also been told that even if the display of the Level is delayed, your privileges will increase as soon as the points hit the right threshold.

This hasn't happened yet - and it's been nearly a week.

Can someone assist/advise please?

Thanks
rbrdly
Send a message

Post by RobertsMx
RussPA wrote:It's also possible that those friends that disappeared were purged from Waze and their accounts no longer exist. That would be something to check on.
Besides not seeing a points refresh in 2+ weeks, I've noticed that many of my friends (regular users) have disappeared, and also that my rank that used to be about 7600 or so, is now showing about 3100.
RobertsMx
Send a message

Post by RussPA
You don't need to do anything, the points system stalls every now and then, but your points aren't lost and will be updated eventually.
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by RussPA
It's also possible that those friends that disappeared were purged from Waze and their accounts no longer exist. That would be something to check on.
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
There may be an old user purge going on. This is affecting the points and ranking system, but it will all catch up soon, you may not see your points change but they are still accumulating. This happens every now and then and always sorts itself out.
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
DCLC01 wrote:Anyone having issues with points/rank updating? My rank is currently 0 and I am no longer ranked with my Facebook friend. I've logged in/out, uninstalled/re-installed app.
This has been mentioned many times here.
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by salata878
Same happened to me, my rank is 0 zero.
salata878
Send a message