This is the place to discuss issues that are relevant for locations in the US. For any other discussions, please use the main forums.

Un-Blocking my account

Post by MoveThaFukovaRightMeow
Hello all, Waze customer service sent me here as I try and figure out why I was blocked from reporting.

I was on my way home yesterday and tried to report a cop and was notified that I was blocked from reporting due to excessive reporting, but I only report maybe once every few days. Can anyone tell me how I can find out why this happened, and get it fixed ASAP?

Post by KC-Guardrail
I would say that Chris is in the right track. When you report something, your user name goes on the report. If someone saw the username, chances are, they reported it. Change your username and get back to this thread. Someone can get you unblocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KC-Guardrail

Post by MoveTheFucoverRightMeow
Name is changed now.

It's kinda amusing it lets me see alerts so I don't get pulled over, but not report them to help others lol. Not really punishing me at all, just found it weird :lol:

That's what I did :? the site is just slow to change i'm guessing. It is now just MoveOvaRightMeow, so the snowflakes shouldn't have anything to be offended by anymore.

Actually is seems to just be a problem with the forum, it's changed in the OP but none of the others.

Post by EuRobertoIT
MoveThaFukovaRightMeow wrote:Hello all, Waze customer service sent me here as I try and figure out why I was blocked from reporting.

I was on my way home yesterday and tried to report a cop and was notified that I was blocked from reporting due to excessive reporting, but I only report maybe once every few days. Can anyone tell me how I can find out why this happened, and get it fixed ASAP?

I had this problem since last year, and I never solved. Still blocked.
Did you solve? Thank you.
EuRobertoIT

Post by jm6087
MoveTheFucoverRightMeow wrote:That's what I did :? the site is just slow to change i'm guessing. It is now just MoveOvaRightMeow, so the snowflakes shouldn't have anything to be offended by anymore.
Would have nothing to do with "snowflakes" being offended, just common courtesy and decorum.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4

Post by MadPogo
Just received notification of possible blocking for reporting. I was driving down a poorly maintained road and frustrated with failure to Mark potholes in Waze so I added them. And subsequently received a notification that my reporting privileges may be blocked. Frustrating but hopefully will be resolved as I clearly am trying to do the right thing
MadPogo

Post by JoeRodriguez12
If you add too many reports to quickly, it will trigger a temporary stoppage in reporting to prevent corruption or from someone trying to abuse the system. This should only be temporary but if you are unable to make reports more than 24hrs later, submit a report on the support page and someone should be able to help you
JoeRodriguez12
Coordinators
Coordinators
Local Champ: USA
Regional Coordinator: GLR
GLR Collaboration Liaison - Waze Socks Guy
iOS Beta Leader / Alpha Tester

https://a18ed246-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.goo ... directs=00
Welcome Page Illinois Michigan
Illinois Waze Facebook Illinois Waze Twitter

Post by GizmoGuy411
Thank you for contacting me Orbit.

I was unsuccessful in my attempted to contact "MoveOvaRightMeow" as was spelled in an above message.

If the user will contact me directly in a Private Message, I will review your account.

Thank You.
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

U.S. based Global Champ Emeritus
U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
U.S. Great Lakes ARC: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI
(and past GLR RC)
AM: NW OH, NE IN, SE MI
Wiki Profile
Verizon: Google Pixel XL3 & iPad "3"