Empower your map edits! Learn how "Suggest an Edit" unlocks new possibilities on  March 10th Office Hours
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Motorola Atrix - sound issue

Post by iblesq
Recently I have a problem with Waze sound during the navigation. There is no sound at all. If during the navigation I receive the call suddenly I hear several words and that's it. Checked all settings, cleaned all application settings and data and even re-installed the application - up to three versions back - no fix, yet.
Anyone knows what is the root case and how I can fix it? Thanks!

My phone - Motorola Atrix 4G, Cyanogenmod 7.2, GB
iblesq

POSTER_ID:1289486

Send a message

Post by moisesbites
I have a motorola defy with cyanogenmod 7.2 and Waze has a problem with pronunciation. Waze not ends the words. The last syllable is lost. For exemple, in portuguese "Vire à direita" (turn to right) is pronounced "Vire à direi...." (turn to ri...) the last syllabe is not pronounced. :?
moisesbites
Send a message

Post by Nacron
It may be related to the android software itself. There was a similar issue on the Epic 4G Touch on Sprint

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1780585

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Nacron
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid SE | Samsung S22 Ultra 5G
Waze Android Beta | WME Beta
Hawaii SM | Bangkok, Thailand RM | Phitsanulok, Thailand AM | West Virginia AM
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... 50k_5c.png