Waze shows the wrong directions to my house at 17923 Foster RD in Los Gatos CA
The right directions are on Google Maps below
Is it possible to fix please?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Los+Gat ... 208625!3e0
41a8fcf7828a48a7becea7307c0b6ab7

POSTER_ID:17575021

Send a message

Post by abc1357
I've just fixed the location of the address. The issue was that road was incorrectly labelled as Snell Road, so the address for Foster Road all stopped at the junction rather than continue down the road. I've renamed the road and updated the location of the address.

NOTE: The following is very important.

Waze does not automatically update any wrong locations it has stored on your device. Therefore, in a few days (I recommend Monday), please do the following:
- Delete all instances of this location from your recent searches by selecting the magnifying glass on the lower left, scrolling up until you see the location, tap the 3 dots on the right, and select delete.
- In addition, if you have set this location as a home or work or favorite, please delete this also.
- Then, do a search for 17923 Foster Road again.  You should see a teardrop shape on the left. If you see a star, that means that the location is still in your favorites list and it needs to be deleted. If you see a clock, that means that the location is still in your recent search list and it needs to be deleted.
abc1357
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message