These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Speed warning, button obscures speed

Post by 4d7e3503142e49088fa3c89a8a70a55e
When nudging over the speed limit, the button showing the speed limit moves over the button showing actual speed.

This seems ridiculous to me - can't tell at a glance how far over the limit. Instead the speed button should flash or just don't move the limit button at all.
4d7e3503142e49088fa3c89a8a70a55e

POSTER_ID:17609847

Send a message

Post by jm6087
LeoZubkovv wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:20 am The button "speed" is very small. How to increase it?

There isn't a way
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by LeoZubkovv
The button "speed" is very small. How to increase it?
LeoZubkovv
Send a message

Post by nicjimbass
Try changing a setting within the app itself. Look under Settings, then Speedometer. There is an option labeled "Show speed limit", but under that is another option labeled "When to show". I believe this gives you the option to change when the larger speed limit sign pops up. I have mine set to 10mph over, as I rarely, if ever, go that fast. There are plenty of options- play around with it and see if it helps!

EDIT: I thought this forum dealt with using Waze inside Android Auto, which is why I worded things the way I did. :/
nicjimbass
Send a message