Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

my home gps location is wrong

Post by prncs1478
I have submitted multiple requests to fix my home GPS location. How can I get this fixed?? I am constantly dealing with lost packages and guests and it is REALLY frustrating!! My neighbor has also been requesting that our addresses be fixed...
prncs1478

POSTER_ID:17607529

Send a message

Post by Inactive user -1649923503-
Sorry for your inconvience. You have come to the right place. What is the address in question so we can look into this issue?
Inactive user -1649923503-
Send a message
-John
-------
https://j.mp/1BqcgbWhttps://s.waze.tools/c5.png
VT - State Manager
New England - Multi State Manager

Post by mudge42
It's very kind of you to say, but I don't think anyone had a chance to do anything yet. :o

I removed the name from your neighbor's driveway. Please allow 2-3 days for updates to take effect.
mudge42
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by orbitc
prncs1478 wrote:I have submitted multiple requests to fix my home GPS location. How can I get this fixed?? I am constantly dealing with lost packages and guests and it is REALLY frustrating!! My neighbor has also been requesting that our addresses be fixed...
I don't think, we (Local Volunteer Wazers) received your requests. Can you provide more info for us to help get this resolved for you:

Please provide permalink for these areas:

Incorrect location:
Correct location:
How do you search it? (autocomplete, existing place, address etc):
What is the exact address?

You can also send these info to me directly via private message.
Thanks
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by orbitc
prncs1478 wrote:Wow - it looks like it's now fixed! The "gail avenue" on the driveway of 431 Highland needs to be removed - but the location is now correct for both 419 and 431. Thank you to whoever finally fixed that part!! ;-))
Did you know, you can edit the map too? We are all volunteers and we welcome locals to help with map. Let me know if you are interested.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by prncs1478
Thanks for the quick replies. Our address is 419 Highland Street in South Hamilton, MA. The map is currently showing my neighbor's driveway as "Gail Ave", but this is incorrect. Gail Ave is correctly marked just south of us off of Highland Street.
prncs1478
Send a message

Post by prncs1478
Wow - it looks like it's now fixed! The "gail avenue" on the driveway of 431 Highland needs to be removed - but the location is now correct for both 419 and 431. Thank you to whoever finally fixed that part!! ;-))
prncs1478
Send a message