Post by jm6087
bz2012 wrote:
dfortney wrote:Thanks for the improvements --

I'm unable to delete a navigation point - the trash can icon is not there anymore (used to be right where the new "jump to" icon is)
Same here. This brings an additional problem. It is impossible to modify an area place once it has a navigation point. The navigation points must be removed in order to move the area or modify the area.

Now, I can't fix problems with area places that have navigation points.
I agree missing trash can for the navigation point is a problem but how does it make it impossible for you modify or move an area place? I seem to be able to still change the shape of an area place, move the entire area place and move the navigation point. I just can't delete the navigation point, which is not required to modify or move and area place.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
bz2012 wrote: Perhaps it is some script I am running that locks area places when there is a navigation point, but I have to delete the nav point before I can move or modify the geometry of an area place.

If either of these is turned on, although I can move and save a place despite having an aim point after a fresh reload, once I have moved and saved, then any subsequent attempts to move the place results in scrolling the screen rather than moving the place. If BOTH are off, then I can repeatedly 'move and save' without the scroll problem.
Since you posted in here and we don't report issues that are possibly script related in here, I just assumed that you did not have any scripts running.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
subs5 wrote:
matsalka wrote:There is new House Numbers layer available though grayed out. Intended or accidentally activated?

HNs work for me properly. It could be a script, do you have this problem scriptless?

Also can you expand on the problem.

What exactly do you mean by "grayed out" and what steps lead to the problem? Assumming it is that when you select "Edit house numbers but wanted to verify.
He is just questioning about a new option in the layers menu (production and beta WME, script/extension free) if it was accidental or intentionally added. Nothing can be done with it right now. You don't have to be in HN mode either to see it.

jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
Winner_hun wrote:When will we get back to the new save flow?
What do you mean? I thought we had the new save flow
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
Ok, because I know I have moved a stack place, deleted the one underneath and reverted the move of the first place so that all I did was delete the place on the bottom.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
I am guessing it is stored in the cookies, so it may work.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
iainhouse wrote:It's in local storage for the web page. In Chrome:
  1. Open the Developer console (CTRL+SHIFT+I)
  2. Go to the Application tab
  3. In the LH pane go to Storage, Local Storage, https://www.waze.com
  4. In the main part of the window, you will see all the local storage objects
  5. Look for an item called dontShowAgain
You can edit it on the line in the main panel. Although it's shown expanded below that, you can't edit it there.

I guess, if there's a demand for it, I could probably put together a script to view/modify these settings, or incorporate it into WME FixUI. :geek:
If you decide to do something like that, I would just incorporate into FU
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by matsalka
There is new House Numbers layer available though grayed out. Intended or accidentally activated?
matsalka
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

CM & Coordinator of Estonia | Eesti keelne Wiki | Facebook: Waze Eesti

Post by Nilsanrojj
Buenas tardes, interesante ayuda. En el caso de los editores nuevos es posible vídeos didácticos u otro tipo de ayuda para aprender sus funciones básicas
Nilsanrojj
Send a message
Nil sanroj_1https://s.waze.tools/c1.png
[img] <ShortURLOfTheImageYouJustCopied> [/ img]