Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Coordinator: bretmcvey & ARC: ehepner1977 | SunnyRaynbows
------------------------------------------------------------

PLN-GLR Meetup

Post by ehepner1977
The PLN-GLR Meetup Committee is pleased to announce that we have a date and a location for our annual gathering. As you might have noticed from the thread title, this year Waze has decided to combine some regions' meetups in an effort to reduce travel time for staff, as well as promote cross regional relationships.

This year, the committee has chosen St. Louis, Missouri to host the Meetup on Saturday October 26, 2019. This year's festivities will be at Hilton St. Louis at the Arch. This historic hotel is within walking distance of Busch Stadium, the iconic St. Louis Arch, and many other downtown St. Louis attractions.

One very important note, editors are limited to attending ONE regional meetup per calendar year, so choose wisely. Also, due to the combined nature of this year's meetups, we have been able to expand the number of attendees to 60. Due to the hotel conference room space limitations, there will not be room for any pay your own way folks this year.

Other details are still being finalized, so watch this post for more to come.
ehepner1977  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4

POSTER_ID:1021374

Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
As the time for the meetup approaches the planning committee is expanding. We're looking for volunteers for the presentation and social events sub-committees.

The presentation group will be responsible for soliciting editor presentations and putting together the agenda. The social event(s) group would ideally be a few St. Louis locals who can locate 1 or 2 venues for a pay your own way group dinner. Please send me a forum PM if you are interested.
ehepner1977  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
Quick update folks:

Due to a personal conflict, Delilush is unable to make a flight for Saturday October 26. Therefore, after some discussion, the planning committee has elected to move the date of the Meetup to Sunday October 27, 2019. As soon as the updated contract with the hotel is finalized, we'll be announcing signups.
ehepner1977  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
Attention all PLN and GLR Editors: the combined meetup planning committee is pleased to announce that all details have been finalized and registrations for the upcoming meetup will open at noon (12:00) Central Daylight time on Wednesday July 24, 2019.

The link to the registration form will be shared here shortly before this time, so be sure to watch for it. Deadline to sign up will be August 21. Please remember there is a strict limit of 60 attendees and you can only attend 1 sub-regional meetup per year.
ehepner1977  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
Today is the day. I'm posting a little early because I'll be busy at work at 12:00 CDT.

To register for the 2019 PLN-GLR Meetup to be held in St. Louis, MO on Sunday October 27, 2019 please fill out this form.
ehepner1977  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
Sorry folks, I forgot to ask prior to yesterday, but staff just informed me that an additional room on either side of the meetup is $129 + tax.
ehepner1977  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message