Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Sticky mode for "adding house numbers"

Post by Alpha_VA
I just worked on a number of segments and added HN. The process is yet not really fluent as one has to click on the "Add HN" button for each and every HN.

I added (as per forum instructions) a suggestion into user voice to make that button an "on/off" button, so every left click results in a new HN.

https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223 ... when-addin?

I think such a change could ease the adding of HN, thus improving the map by allowing more exact navigation to HN.
Alpha_VA

POSTER_ID:17396845

Send a message

Post by turbomkt
WME Quick HN is the other. I prefer this one if the increments are 2 or some other set number because I can use T, R, and E depending on the required step.

If there is no regular order, Rapid HN has some advantages. You can use the number keys to step at varying intervals.

Without scripts you can simply hit the H key when you want to add another HN. I find this easier than the Add HN button.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)

Post by uscwaller
There are several scripts that accomplish this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
uscwaller
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message