Tamar's Introduction

Post by
Hi Everyone, :)

My name is Tamar (you will find me also as “Ottolenga”) and I am very excited to join Dana in supporting the Localization Community Team and start working with you!

Few words about me;
I recently joined the team after being a Project Manager at Citibank and Ebay for almost four years. I was born and raised in beautiful Italy, I immigrated to Israel nine years ago and immediately fell in love with this country.
I studied Civil and Transportation Engineer and I am very happy to be part of the Waze team now.

I love travelling and I set a goal for myself to go at least once a year to a place I have never been before, so I am looking forward to come visit your countries soon!

I am looking forward to getting to know each other and I believe we can greatly contribute to Waze community through a strong collaboration.

Warm regards,
Tamar

Post by jcnina
Welcome Tamar!
What a nice moment to join a location if you like challenges!! :D
I am sure that Uruguay will welcome you, and that you have not even dreamed of visiting this beautiful country yet...
Best regards,

José Carlos
jcnina
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
jcnina
José Carlos Nina
URUGUAY

Post by dewitg
Welcome Tamar.
I hope you're a very patient woman because we are a very bad guys. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And you will can find me in Barcelona
dewitg
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

Post by leocylau
Welcome Tamar. Saw your face in Webinar yesterday. Nice to see you that way :mrgreen:
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
UK WikiWaze StatusUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

Newcastle upon Tyne AM, HK CM
Motorola Razr i
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/1/14/W ... 00k_5c.png

Post by ignaciolep
Congratulations and welcome Tamar!
ignaciolep
Local Champs Localizers
Local Champs Localizers
Nacho
Argentina Champ | State Manager | Spanish LatAm Localization Expert | Beta Leader

Post by felohidalgo
Welcome Tamar. You will find this job to be the most challenging, as they mentioned before we are not easy guys.
felohidalgo
Coordinators
Coordinators
Felipe Hidalgo
Coordinador Costa Rica

WIKI COSTA RICA
EDITOR DE MAPAS
PUBLICIDAD EN WAZE

Post by MapSir
Good luck Tamar welcome!!
MapSir
Waze Team
Waze Team
MapSir

Post by BellVillense
Benvenuta!
BellVillense
Waze Team
Waze Team

Post by MauricioCGB
Ottolenga wrote:Hi Everyone, :)

My name is Tamar (you will find me also as “Ottolenga”) and I am very excited to join Dana in supporting the Localization Community Team and start working with you!

Few words about me;
I recently joined the team after being a Project Manager at Citibank and Ebay for almost four years. I was born and raised in beautiful Italy, I immigrated to Israel nine years ago and immediately fell in love with this country.
I studied Civil and Transportation Engineer and I am very happy to be part of the Waze team now.

I love travelling and I set a goal for myself to go at least once a year to a place I have never been before, so I am looking forward to come visit your countries soon!

I am looking forward to getting to know each other and I believe we can greatly contribute to Waze community through a strong collaboration.

Warm regards,
Tamar
Good luck (which always comes along with hard work).

Hope to see you in Brazil. :)
MauricioCGB
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Post by Nomenclator1677
Better late than never.

Welcome Tamar ;)
Nomenclator1677
Coordinators
Coordinators
AM Massif des Bauges / Bout du Lac d'Annecy
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... _0M_6c.png
“Il faut sinon se moquer, en tout cas se méfier des bâtisseurs d’avenir. Surtout quand pour bâtir l’avenir des hommes à naître, ils ont besoin de faire mourir les hommes vivants. L’homme n’est la matière première que de sa propre vie. Je refuse d’obéir.”
~ Jean Giono ~