Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by mrsmith66
On a mac laptop using Chrome full screen, the trash can icon is missing. It appears if I Zoom Out 10% in the browser.
mrsmith66
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by Mvan231
coryshawty wrote:I'm seeing an issue where I'm adding roads, and then I allow turns at necessary junctions. If I click and accidentally drag the map to pan over the slightest bit, all of my turn arrows are reset to what they were since my last save.

To recreate:
  • Add a new road and connect it to another (new or old)
  • Update the necessary turn arrows to green to allow for turning
  • Click and drag anywhere on the map
  • See that your previously green arrows are now reverted to their prior state from last save
I have noticed the same
Mvan231
Send a message
- Mark
Mvan231 (3) MI AM
GLR | Michigan Editor
Wazeopedia :lol: | Engineer :geek: | iOS user :)

https://s.waze.tools/c3.png

Post by SeveriorumPatrem
Fischenicher wrote:Hello everyone,

changing the geometry of a POI by hovering over a geonode and pressing "d" doesn't work anymore. You can delete a geonode by clicking in the search bar, hovering over a geonode and then pressing "d". Deleting geonodes on a street by pressing "d" still works.

Greetings, Stefan
I don't know how you knew how to do that, but I am so very glad you did, and that you shared. Thank you!
SeveriorumPatrem
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by SeveriorumPatrem
Nearly every time, but not quite 100% of the time, I'm getting a save error when I add an alternate name to a segment, and also attempt to change any other attribute. It is the save conflict error ("While you were editing, the elements you're trying to save have been modified or deleted"). I haven't counted the fails/successes, but it feels like a 90-95% fail rate.

I have not yet been able to determine what is different about the infrequent times that I don't get this error.

If you're going to add an alt name, it must be its own change and must be saved by itself. Other segment attribute changes need to be saved before adding the alt name, or added after the alt name is saved.

> Add alt name, add SL, set to unpaved = ERROR
> Add alt name, add SL = ERROR
> Add alt name, set to unpaved = ERROR
> Add alt name, change elevation = ERROR
> Add alt name, set to tunnel = ERROR
> Change elevation, set to tunnel = SAVES OK
> Add SL, set to unpaved = SAVES OK
SeveriorumPatrem
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by SeveriorumPatrem
+1 on reverting turn permissions with pan/zoom.
SeveriorumPatrem
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by SeveriorumPatrem
dchary2418 wrote: edit: It appears that the node array is not propagating to area places, whereas it does for segments. Is there a keyboard shortcut for editing area place geometry besides D and Delete (the entire place, which works)?
Did you see the post regarding the workaround, where if you click to select the area place and then click into the search field, pressing "D" to delete a node works?
SeveriorumPatrem
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by smokingtree
No longer be able to toggle layers in iOS Safari (iPhone)
smokingtree
Send a message
Middlesboro KY AM based in Cockeysville MD

Reachable area: https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid ... qGqLLW-sZS

Honk if you don't exist!
[/s]

Post by smokingtree
bures wrote:Shortcut 'D' for 'Delete Vertex' is not functional.

Edit: It works on segments but not works on area places.
Yes, quite annoying!
smokingtree
Send a message
Middlesboro KY AM based in Cockeysville MD

Reachable area: https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid ... qGqLLW-sZS

Honk if you don't exist!
[/s]

Post by SpencerFG
I just tried deleting nodes on a fresh boot and new place and it doesn't work for me. So it's still broken or broken again.
SpencerFG
Send a message

Post by subs5
Get a save error when adding an alternate street/city name and speed limit at the same time.

When taking an existing road that is named and has "None" as the primary name, if add an Alternate Road name with a city on the segment, then add the speed limit, then save. You get a saving error "Oops! It looks like someone else changed one or more map objects you edited before you saved".
If you undo the changes there was no save by someone. If you readd the street and city name as an alternate then save. Then add the speed limit and save, there is no error; all attributes are saved.

So there appears to be some attribute interlock between the alternate segment name and the speed limits on the same segment.

I did this in WME in incognito mode with no scripts or extensions. Let me know if you want this in the WME Beta Bug section too.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message