Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Road unpaved not signaled correctly

Post by catalinpojar
Hello to whom this may concern,
For some time now I am trying to assist in the correct assignment of a segment of a road (Drumul Gura Bădicului, București, România) that it is unpaved. By unpaved, I mean it's a dirt road on which small rocks where poured on top of it and its very rough on cars. For a driver that doesn't want to go on this type of bad roads with its car, there is an option in the waze app, but it's rendered worthless if the road is not signaled properly.
I have tried to use the map editor in order to solve this but the two admins, spookyx and SavoEr have denied my request justifying that the road helps many other drivers and helps to cut down traffic, travel time and that 99% of the drivers don’t complain. I’m not denying that but for those who want to use such type of roads the “use dirt road” option was created. I do not want to use them, but due to the map not being up to date I’m forced onto this type of roads on which eventually I will lose time since I will double back to avoid them.
I will provide pictures and video in the following day in order to back my claim.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post
Sincerely,
Catalin Pojar
catalinpojar

POSTER_ID:17893838

Send a message

Post by sampowicz
Salut Cătălin, acest forum este al comunității Waze România și folosim limba Română. Nu te sfii să o folosești și tu.

Mult succes și să auzim de bine !
sampowicz
Send a message