Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to discuss editing specifically related to house numbering (addresses): how to optimize locations, set stop-points, etc.

READ FIRST: Please provide details when posting

Post by jm6087
It is very hard to get you in touch with editors in your area when all you post is
When I navigate to my address the routing always sends me down the side street before my house.

I've checked the 'house numbers' on the map and it seems to be in the correct place and linked to the correct road.

How to correct??
or
I am trying to fix my parents house on the Waze Map and cannot, tried deleting the address and now can't recover it. How do you fix and address,
If you are going to post in this thread that there is something wrong with your house number, please provide details about the location. Along with what the issue is, please provide City/State/Country at a minimum. Permalink to location would be outstanding.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Answers: 21

POSTER_ID:17095291

Send a message
Last edited by jm6087 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by Mvan231
I think this should be turned into a sticky thread
Mvan231
Send a message
- Mark
Mvan231 (3) MI AM
GLR | Michigan Editor
Wazeopedia :lol: | Engineer :geek: | iOS user :)

https://s.waze.tools/c3.png

Post by Mvan231
OrangemanAAFP wrote:I work at In Full Bloom Flowers, 3970 Dodson Chapel Rd, Hermitage, TN, USA. When requesting a route to the Mount Olivet Funeral Home & Cemetery, 1101 Lebanon Pike, Nashville, TN, USA, I am routed via I-40 and exiting at Spence Lane. I am incorrectly instructed to turn left at Elm Hill Pike and make a turn about a half mile later to the right. Unfortunately this is a business driveway that stops (i.e. dead end) at a wooded area. On the OTHER SIDE of this wooded area is the funeral home in question. Maybe at one point in time this went through (although I doubt it), it does not now. In order to properly get to the Mt. Olivet Funeral Home & Cemetery, 1101 Lebanon Pike, Nashville, TN, USA, one must NOT TURN ON ELM HILL PIKE but instead continue driving until one gets to the next major intersection which will be Lebanon Pike. You will then turn left and will find the Mt. Olivet Funeral Home and Cemetery about .5 miles down on the left.

(As an added note, since I am a delivery driver until there is a way for me to EASILY submit information, by the time I finish my route I cannot provide the detail required to present an informative description of the issues with correct addresses).

Did you post this here? or was it moved by an admin? I'd recommend posting in the TN forum
viewforum.php?f=210
Mvan231
Send a message
- Mark
Mvan231 (3) MI AM
GLR | Michigan Editor
Wazeopedia :lol: | Engineer :geek: | iOS user :)

https://s.waze.tools/c3.png

Post by OrangemanAAFP
I work at In Full Bloom Flowers, 3970 Dodson Chapel Rd, Hermitage, TN, USA. When requesting a route to the Mount Olivet Funeral Home & Cemetery, 1101 Lebanon Pike, Nashville, TN, USA, I am routed via I-40 and exiting at Spence Lane. I am incorrectly instructed to turn left at Elm Hill Pike and make a turn about a half mile later to the right. Unfortunately this is a business driveway that stops (i.e. dead end) at a wooded area. On the OTHER SIDE of this wooded area is the funeral home in question. Maybe at one point in time this went through (although I doubt it), it does not now. In order to properly get to the Mt. Olivet Funeral Home & Cemetery, 1101 Lebanon Pike, Nashville, TN, USA, one must NOT TURN ON ELM HILL PIKE but instead continue driving until one gets to the next major intersection which will be Lebanon Pike. You will then turn left and will find the Mt. Olivet Funeral Home and Cemetery about .5 miles down on the left.

(As an added note, since I am a delivery driver until there is a way for me to EASILY submit information, by the time I finish my route I cannot provide the detail required to present an informative description of the issues with correct addresses).
OrangemanAAFP
Send a message

Post by vince1612
Mvan231 wrote:or was it moved by an admin?
It wasn't moved by a moderator or admin, it was posted here directly.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png