Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Waze-Devastating App for Drivers!!!!

Post by usa_ey7ko13m
This is quite frustrating as Waze team is not online either over phone/chat. I have been chasing waze team to explain my situation in order to commute daily over 150 mi/day. But they never care about driver. They had app issue/my account issue few days back, hence i had to stop using Waze app while commuting with co-rider. Waze abruptly disabled my account by not giving proper justification. This is frustrating as a Driver even creating havoc situation for my co-riders too as they are ready to pool with me. This is such a painful process as they don't have phone message facility like scoop . We have to send them an email and wait for 2 days to get frustration response. Can some one from Waze take an appropriate action?
usa_ey7ko13m

POSTER_ID:17900262

Send a message

Post by karlcr9911
usa_ey7ko13m wrote:This is quite frustrating as Waze team is not online either over phone/chat. I have been chasing waze team to explain my situation in order to commute daily over 150 mi/day. But they never care about driver. They had app issue/my account issue few days back, hence i had to stop using Waze app while commuting with co-roder. Waze abruptly disabled my account by not giving proper justification. This is frustrating as a Driver even creating havoc situation for my co-riders too as they are ready to pool with me. This is such a painful process as they don't have phone message facility like scoop . We have to send them an email and wait for 2 days to get frustration response. Can some one from Waze take an appropriate action? Its been 3 days my account got disabled while i am typing this.
Please stop cross-posting in multiple forums and per forum guidelines, don't revive threads that are more than 6 months old.

We're not Waze staff so we cannot help you with your account issue. Please contact Waze Support and wait for their response if you're having issues. They have 150 million + monthly active users so waiting 2 days for a response seems pretty great to me.
karlcr9911
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by SkiDooGuy
If you have already contacted Waze support then there is nothing we can do here. This is forum is run by the volunteer community and Waze staff do not monitor it.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor

https://i.ibb.co/ZNbYyt5/RIPIain.png

Post by usa_ey7ko13m
This is quite frustrating as Waze team is not online either over phone/chat. I have been chasing waze team to explain my situation in order to commute daily over 150 mi/day. But they never care about driver. They had app issue/my account issue few days back, hence i had to stop using Waze app while commuting with co-roder. Waze abruptly disabled my account by not giving proper justification. This is frustrating as a Driver even creating havoc situation for my co-riders too as they are ready to pool with me. This is such a painful process as they don't have phone message facility like scoop . We have to send them an email and wait for 2 days to get frustration response. Can some one from Waze take an appropriate action? Its been 3 days my account got disabled while i am typing this.
usa_ey7ko13m
Send a message

Post by usa_ey7ko13m
This is quite frustrating as Waze team is not online either over phone/chat. I have been chasing waze team to explain my situation in order to commute daily over 150 mi/day. But they never care about driver. They had app issue/my account issue few days back, hence i had to stop using Waze app while commuting with co-roder. Waze abruptly disabled my account by not giving proper justification. This is frustrating as a Driver even creating havoc situation for my co-riders too as they are ready to pool with me. This is such a painful process as they don't have phone message facility like scoop . We have to send them an email and wait for 2 days to get frustration response. Can some one from Waze take an appropriate action? Its been 3 days my account got disabled while i am typing this.
usa_ey7ko13m
Send a message