Wazeopedia Revamp is live! read the post and join the advanced editing webinar on Dec 4th

My favourites get deleted automatically

Post by LEO_437
Im having this issue with Waze, that i save my favourites but then they get deleted on their own. and this happens very often with no apparent reason.. HELP PLEASE!!! :(
LEO_437

POSTER_ID:11333110

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Are these favorites you are adding by tap-holding on the map? Are the segments unnamed?
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
This is a known issue with the Android app that has been fixed, but seems to come back. Here is a thread started recently, but doesn't have any replies: http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... ed#p268083

I suggest posting a question to the beta testers, or download and install the current Android beta yourself and see if the same problem exists: http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29542

If it does, post your findings in that beta feedback thread to try and get them to fix it.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
davboc wrote:I'm doing this from March, i report in ALL way this problem, nobody reply and the problem is never present in known issues of the beta versions... what can we do?
Are you saying you have installed the current beta and it works properly?
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
davboc wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
davboc wrote:I'm doing this from March, i report in ALL way this problem, nobody reply and the problem is never present in known issues of the beta versions... what can we do?
I have installed current beta, but the problem of unnamed streets in favorites still remain
Please report that in the beta feedback thread, if you have not already.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by davboc
AlanOfTheBerg wrote: I suggest posting a question to the beta testers, or download and install the current Android beta yourself and see if the same problem exists: http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29542

If it does, post your findings in that beta feedback thread to try and get them to fix it.
I'm doing this from March, i report in ALL way this problem, nobody reply and the problem is never present in known issues of the beta versions... what can we do?
davboc
Send a message
Waze 4.39.0.4--Lenovo P2--Android 7.0

Post by davboc
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
I have installed current beta, but the problem of unnamed streets in favorites still remain

sorry for my bad English
davboc
Send a message

Post by davboc
JohnDoe75 wrote:Hi,

I may get the subject wrong but why don't you simply edit the map and add the 2 or 3 missing names on your unnamed streets ?
This is not a solution. If I add a favorite means that I need to navigate to this street that probably I don't know, so add the name, wait for the map updates etc don't solve the problem
davboc
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
Hi,

I may get the subject wrong but why don't you simply edit the map and add the 2 or 3 missing names on your unnamed streets ?
JohnDoe75
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by LEO_437
yes, becasue my home adress and work adress are not recognized, so i add them by tap holding on the unnamed streets and they remain there for a while. sometimes for a long time sometimes not.., but then they dissapear. thank you for your help
LEO_437
Send a message