Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Toutes les aides et astuces des éditeurs de carte !

WME chat is back in production!

Post by shirapashu
Hi All,

I would like to update you that the WME chat is back in production!

Also posted in the Waze Map Editor forum.

All the best,

Shira
shirapashu
Waze Team
Waze Team

POSTER_ID:13382665

Send a message

Post by DenisGruissan
Hello,
Thank you :)
DenisGruissan
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Ce ne sont pas les radars qui sont dangereux, ce sont ceux qui ne respectent pas les limitations de vitesse qui peuvent l'être ;)

France --> SM Aude (11) - AM Front de mer de Gruissan à Agde (11,34), Amboise (37)
Madagascar --> AM Régions Centrales et Toliara
AM Albanie

Post by RhRiri
Hi,

Since the return of native wme Chat, it is a mess : the chat window appears and disappears all the time, it is unusable, and so totally useless.
We showed patience until now, but we don't understand why nothing seems to be made to fix it.
And when some of us are asking if something is planned to fix it, the thread is locked ! Isn't it disrespectful ?
Please keep in mind that all editors are volunteers, and need a minimum of reliable tools to be efficient
RhRiri
Send a message
Richard
https://s.waze.tools/c5s.png
CM Algeria
SM France (Rhone)

Post by Titan-ium
I confirm, I encounter exactly the same recurring problem. I want to believe that the Chat can be a little capricious but since its return to service it is too unstable that it is, it is impossible to work with a young editor in explanation because we are too often cut notament by the disappearance of the chat
Titan-ium
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Attachments
Le Partage en Force

Envie de nous rejoindre? C'est ICI

"La liberté de chaque avis est le fondement de la diversité intellectuelle, une mosaïque d'idées qui enrichit notre compréhension du monde."