Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Add new address

Post by 0111976985c5442c85d0d92053a7c9d9
Our new community started building 3 years ago, our road is a little new, I am requesting adding 132nd CT NE Blaine, MN 55449 to the map, no one can ever find us.

Thank you
0111976985c5442c85d0d92053a7c9d9

POSTER_ID:17919267

Send a message

Post by 0111976985c5442c85d0d92053a7c9d9
132nd ave does appear on the map however it is not currently an open road that continues towards Raddisson, they dead end on both sides and no one can drive through.
0111976985c5442c85d0d92053a7c9d9
Send a message

Post by jm6087
This appears to already be on the map just off of Palisade St NE near Radisson Rd.
Is that correct? If not, can you provide permalink to location of the street you are referring to?

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... 175&zoom=6
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
0111976985c5442c85d0d92053a7c9d9 wrote:132nd ave does appear on the map however it is not currently an open road that continues towards Raddisson, they dead end on both sides and no one can drive through.
You never mentioned anything about 132nd Ave, you mentioned 132nd Ct NE which is on the map. I did find another 132nd Ct NE farther back that is off of Coral Sea Ct NE that was named wrong. I have fixed that street and it should be updated in the app in a few days.
https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/?env= ... =503517201

I have found at least 3 different streets in the area with the same name. Please provide a permalink from the Waze Map Editor or Google Maps of the exact location you are referring to so that we can find it. If you can't do that then please provide exact details of where to find the street (cross streets or directions from a major intersections or something)
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
nurseamber4 wrote:Hi, I am writing to request that you add my address. It belong to a residence that has been here many years. It’s a multI-residence home and only my neighbor’s address is recognized by gps.
The address is 705 1/2 W Main Street, Brighton, Michigan, 48116, USA.
I have attached a picture of my license blacked out. It is a legal address that was assigned many years ago by USPS. Please update on your map.
Thank you in advance!
Amber Drewyor
Unfortunately Waze does not currently have a way to map a 1/2 address. The only thing that we can do is make sure 705 is mapped.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
nurseamber4 wrote:I can understand, however, this is a legal, USPS-issued address. This is unacceptable. You would recognize separate apartments in the same building. How is this any different if you attach the correct lat/long coordinates.
Please keep in mind that Waze staff does not actively monitor these forums. We volunteer editors know that this is a legal address but unfortunately if there is not a mechanism for us to add the address then there is not much we can do.

We also do not have the ability to add separate apartment numbers or even buildings within an apartment complex either.

Please feel free to search and/or suggest this feature in the Waze Suggestion Box
https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223 ... stion-box/
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by nurseamber4
Hi, I am writing to request that you add my address. It belong to a residence that has been here many years. It’s a multI-residence home and only my neighbor’s address is recognized by gps.
The address is 705 1/2 W Main Street, Brighton, Michigan, 48116, USA.
I have attached a picture of my license blacked out. It is a legal address that was assigned many years ago by USPS. Please update on your map.
Thank you in advance!
Amber Drewyor
nurseamber4
Send a message

Post by nurseamber4
I can understand, however, this is a legal, USPS-issued address. This is unacceptable. You would recognize separate apartments in the same building. How is this any different if you attach the correct lat/long coordinates.
nurseamber4
Send a message