Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Incorrect map location for new home

Post by AdamHayden0433
The address of our new construction home (746 S Meriden Rd, Cheshire CT 06410) is showing an incorrect location. I have attached an image that shows a red icon of where Waze has it listed and the blue highlighted dot that shows where the home actually is. Would you please update accordingly? I have submitted a similar request to google maps.
AdamHayden0433

POSTER_ID:17933794

Send a message
Attachments

AdamHayden0433
Send a message

Post by jm6087
Thanks for the report. I have made fixes to the Waze map. It will take a few days for it to reach the app.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
paullillakas wrote:Hi There,

We recently purchased a new home on an unusually "divided" street (15 Rockview Gardens, Vaughn, Ontario) and noticed that Waze takes you to the wrong end of the street with no access to the segment our new house is on. Waze directs you to enter from Keele St. but 15 Rockview Gardens is actually only accessible from Baldwin St. (See attached screenshot). Would it be possible to fix this so people don't get lost trying to find us? Thank you very much in advance for any help you can provide.

Paul
I would recommend you post in the Canadian forum where someone can probably help you.

viewforum.php?f=57
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by paullillakas
Hi There,

We recently purchased a new home on an unusually "divided" street (15 Rockview Gardens, Vaughn, Ontario) and noticed that Waze takes you to the wrong end of the street with no access to the segment our new house is on. Waze directs you to enter from Keele St. but 15 Rockview Gardens is actually only accessible from Baldwin St. (See attached screenshot). Would it be possible to fix this so people don't get lost trying to find us? Thank you very much in advance for any help you can provide.

Paul
paullillakas
Send a message
Attachments