The Skating Club of Boston moved

Post by aggdgf
The new address for The Skating Club of Boston is:
750 University Avenue
Norwood, MA 02062

See their website a boston.org. The rink in Brighton will be destroyed the end of September.
aggdgf

POSTER_ID:16895849

Send a message

Post by aggdgf
So quick. Thank you! I don’t see where the old address is on their website. But it is fully open. Their home page has the new address. https://scboston.org/
aggdgf
Send a message

Post by aggdgf
I mistyped the website earlier! Thank you for so much quick changes!

Home Ice is the pro skate shop. It moved with the club, and is inside the new club as well, in Norwood.
aggdgf
Send a message

Post by SanzClew
Thanks for your report. The club's website still highlights the Soldiers Field Rd address and has the new facility only on a page titled "The New Facility".

I've added the new location to the map and have modified the old one by adding "moved" to the name, but you won't see those changes for a few days.

Also if you use previously entered locations for TSCB that are in your app, you will be routed to the old location. Once a few days have gone by, re-enter the name completely and select the one in Norwood for the proper guidance. Any saved pins for the old one should be deleted.
SanzClew
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by SanzClew
Aha! When I looked again, I noticed was I was directed to this page:

https://scboston.org/programs-affiliati ... ice-boston

which is for the store (and probably also closed)

Your link takes me to the main landing page which confirms all the information. Unfortunately, our aerial images are old and don't show the newly built facility so I cannot add parking lot areas or lanes yet. However, the requisite details are all set.

Best,
SanzClew
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message