EZ Pass Only/Exit 320: SR-29 Phoenixville Malvern

Post by athom1020
Hello:

This is my first post, so please go easy on me. I travel regularly between PA Turnpike Exit 320 and 339. Also, I do have an EZ pass that is listed in my Waze account under Toll and HOV passes as E-Z Pass - MD.

A few days ago I posted that coming from Exit 339 to Exit 320, Exit 320 was not being given as a route, even though this is something new that has occurred within the past week or so. My comment was closed and I was advised that I need to have EZ Pass listed in my account, but I do and always have. I'm not sure what the problem is, but it's almost like Waze does not recognize that as a road. When driving on the road which I believe is Atwater Drive, Waze is trying to redirect to Exit 313, I think. The route is not highlighted.

I'm hoping that this can be resolved. I have screenshots of what it looks like while driving.

Thanks for your help with this.
athom1020

POSTER_ID:17956913

Send a message

Post by Doctorblah
There was an issue with E-Z Pass not working correctly for a few days now. I just tested and it should provide you with a route to exit 320 if you have the pass added.
Doctorblah  
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message