Please Welcome Tamar....

Post by dpanics
Dear APAC Community,

As you may have noticed, in the past couple of months Tamar (Ottolenga) has become more and more active in supporting ALL of APAC’s communities, and it isn’t by accident.
I have changed roles in the recent months and am now managing one of the teams within the Communities team (specifically the team that manages the APAC, EU and Localization Communities).

And so I wanted to make it more official and announce Tamar Ottolenghi as the (not so) new Community Manager for the entire APAC region.

I’m still here, supporting Tamar with everything she needs and everything you need, and I’ll probably still be involved in most things APAC related.

Please help me in welcoming her with an open heart and arms: Some of you know her better than others but I do want to say that Tamar has done an amazing job supporting some of the APAC/Localization communities in the past year and a half, she's a data enthusiast and generally an awesome person - Welcome aboard Tamar, I trust you will be nothing short of amazing! :D
2020-10-26.jpg
(58.76 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
Thank you,
Dana
dpanics
Waze Team
Waze Team

POSTER_ID:17548620

Send a message

Post by jkl5
5d87e5497760f8d298bfe5f6af3b33ac.jpg
(149.93 KiB) Downloaded 117 times