Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by kid4rm90s
gareth71 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:27 pm Amazing work, thank you. However - the roll back to v2.179 seems to have buggered it up again...

Yaa i am also having same issue. Now, the toolbox does not appear at all.. broken completely.. 
kid4rm90s
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message

Post by kid4rm90s
Lowiekse wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:38 am How can I disable the automatic update of Toolbox? After I installed the older version, it automatically updates to the new version.

You can try this method. Currently its working for me. 
You can do this by editing the extension's manifest.json file:
  • On Windows: 

Code: Select all

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\<EXTENSION-ID>\<VERSION>\manifest.json
     (find out the extension's ID by enabling Developer Mode in the extension settings page. The extension id may be like this: "ihebciailciabdiknfomleeccodkdejn")
  • On MacOS: Open 

/Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/EXTENSION-ID/VERSION/manifest.json
     in a text editor.
  • On Ubuntu for Chromium: 

${HOME}/.config/chromium/Default/Preferences
In this file, set the  "update_url" property to something invalid like "https://localhostfor example. For the given url, it makes auto-updating that extension as simply impossible.

kid4rm90s
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message

Post by kid4rm90s
Toolbox is still broken with the new Prod release 2.180. it won't show up. Any solution or a new update is coming soon?
kid4rm90s
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message

Post by kid4rm90s
LihtsaltMats wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:55 am
kid4rm90s wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:21 am Toolbox is still broken with the new Prod release 2.180. it won't show up. Any solution or a new update is coming soon?

It's working fine for me. Try restarting your browser.

I have tried multiple times, removed all the scripts except 1 in TM (beta), using 2 different PC and laptop but both have same result, no TB. Now wondering what is the rootcause for me.. 
kid4rm90s
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message

Post by kid4rm90s
kid4rm90s wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:18 pm
kid4rm90s wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:21 am Toolbox is still broken with the new Prod release 2.180. it won't show up. Any solution or a new update is coming soon?

I have tried multiple times, removed all the scripts except 1 in TM (beta), using 2 different PC and laptop but both have same result, no TB. Now wondering what is the rootcause for me.. 

Looks like TM (Beta) has issue with TB at the moment. TB is working fine with same scripts with TM. 

kid4rm90s
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message

Post by kid4rm90s
kid4rm90s wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:25 pm
kid4rm90s wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:18 pm

Looks like TM (Beta) has issue with TB at the moment. TB is working fine with same scripts with TM. 

Looks like TB has some bug. I am unable to click the "properties editor, clear road geometry, cut segment" while selecting one segment only. If I select multiple segments, only after that I am able to click and use the above functions. 

Edit: It was "WME Split POI" script that was causing issue with TB. after disablig it, TB works fine. 

kid4rm90s
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
Last edited by kid4rm90s on Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by kid4rm90s
Hi, thank you TB scriptwriters for maintaining it well. I would like to suggest adding a feature to copy the coordinate using the keyboard shortcut directly.
kid4rm90s
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message

Post by krzycholub
RussPA wrote:
SAMEVV1 wrote:I don't know if this has been requested before. First of all, let me admit to not having read all 237 pages of this thread as well as being fairly new to WME. Having said that, I have recently come upon a situation where it would be nice to use copy segment attributes to copy restrictions. If this is something you've already considered, I am prepared to stand down. If not, I think it could be quite helpful.
If you are talking about driving restrictions, like timed restrictions on segments, there is a native WME function to do this. Select the segments, click Edit Restrictions then use the "Apply to all" function:
Hi Russ,

That option is rank locked. :D

Edited: 1/14/2021 - I was wrong - only one segment was selected so "copy option was missing" - alter selecting multiple segment copy option is available.

ps. Russ thank you for your help to solve this!
krzycholub
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message