Forum for requesting any unlocks, closures or fixes by a higher rank editor.
Please read "Posting Guidelines" before submitting your request.

Level 4 - Edit a Right turn off Ferensway Hull

Post by DaveGood46
Morning all, 

I went to Princess Quay last night and Waze seem to throw a a bit of a wobblier as I wasn't driving the route.

Looks like we have a turn right closed here see my route attached, from Ferensway onto Osborne Street which you can currently use, I know they are doing a lot of works near her but there are signs (at the minute) directing you that way to access the carpark. Would someone mind opening it please, there is also a UR on that turn as well so that can probably be solved as well
Hull.JPG
(642.86 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

Cheers Dave

DaveGood46
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17423747

Send a message

Post by DaveGood46
Thanks Ian,

I'm not really local (scunthorpe) but will probably be heading that way in a week or so, I shall see what I can find out. When I left I turned right out of Osborne street onto Ferensway and Anlaby Road, think as well as the road works Kcom are digging up as well around there, glad I don't have to travel daily around Hull :/

DaveGood46
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by DaveGood46
ditchi56 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:32 am Turn allowed - and I've added a Map Comment.

If you're local, could you have another look when the nearby works end, and see whether the turn is still allowed, or whether it needs to be blocked again?

Ian

Afternoon Ian, 

Been over to Hull today not sure if this helps or not  from about here looks like this is the only way currently into Ferensway and this way back onto the A63. Cheers Dave
DaveGood46
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by ditchi56
Turn allowed - and I've added a Map Comment.

If you're local, could you have another look when the nearby works end, and see whether the turn is still allowed, or whether it needs to be blocked again?

Ian
ditchi56
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message