Post by maiapas
Deltamanx wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:09 am More than once, I have had a cyan polygon appear when I hover over or click on a segment. Below is an image along with a video clip of the issue.

The video was a screen capture while in practice mode / incognito mode, so no scripts were involved. The zoom level and placement of the segment within the window seem to be key; scrolling left/right or zooming in/out will cause the issue to cease.  

Video of Polygon

PL: S 120 E, St. George UT

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2P ... =480&h=360

Thank you for reporting! We have an open internal issue for this.

maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by maiapas
Trystanv86 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:22 pm Yep doesn't load at all, I can login into the main site but when I go to the editor, all I get is the blank page with the little blue circle turning indefinitely and this only started with this latest update... also tried erasing cookies and clearing cache, different browsers and same result on all

Hi Tristanv86,

This seems like a local issue, could you please reach out to your community manager for assistance?

Thanks!
maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by maiapas
scottrm20 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:32 am
scottrm20 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:44 am
scottrm20 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:11 am Display issue.png
 When selecting a segment (the specific one below) you get a blue/teal painting over the map.  

PL: https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... s=56106080

Happens in Prod, Practice Mode, incognito.  Reproducible 

Image attached

I did accidently update part of the segment which seems to have resolved this bug, however you can look at the previous tile build to see it still 

I found another one, not quite as large but it's happening and repeatable w/o any scripts
https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... s=56782935

and Another
https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... s=82628101

Thank you for reporting! We have an open bug for this issue.

I checked the permalinks provided (thanks for that!) but couldn't see the blue teal painting over the map.

Would you please add some screenshots?
Thanks you in advance!

Maia

maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by maiapas
PhoenixofMT wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:38 am WME is refusing to save my Imperial units setting. It's set to imperial in my profile. Every time I load the editor I have to open the settings and choose Imperial units. A speed color script I'm trying to use needs me to refresh the page to change from metric to imperial, but the setting changes back to metric every time I refresh. I started having this problem many months ago and stopped editing for a while. It's still there.

Hi PhoenixofMT! Thank you for the report!

Could you please share the steps to encounter this issue? I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Please note the issue should be reproducible without scripts on.

Thank you!
maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Majid-Alyafeai
PhoenixofMT wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:38 am WME is refusing to save my Imperial units setting. It's set to imperial in my profile. Every time I load the editor I have to open the settings and choose Imperial units. A speed color script I'm trying to use needs me to refresh the page to change from metric to imperial, but the setting changes back to metric every time I refresh. I started having this problem many months ago and stopped editing for a while. It's still there.

@PhoenixofMT

What about the other settings such as "Advanced Preferences" .. ? that could help if you mention
Untitled.jpg
(40.87 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
Majid-Alyafeai
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Thank You
Majid Alyafeai

CM | United Arab Emirates
Edt | Since 2014
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Post by Majid-Alyafeai
For the Keyboard Shortcuts before it was (Ctrl + P) was doing the permalink copy ..

Now its (Ctrl + C) for copying the permalink, which conflict if we want to copy something else such as normal text (segment name, place name, city, etc)

because the normal copy shortcut is (Ctrl + C)

So if we can look into it , or if someones have another solution's to it :?
Untitled.jpg
(71.31 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
Majid-Alyafeai
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Thank You
Majid Alyafeai

Edt | Since 2014
Hidden Content

Post by Majid-Alyafeai
vince1612 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:42 am My default shows ALT+P, not CTRL+C nor CTRL+P

Did you ever manually change it?
@vince1612
No at all :cry:

make sure this is the link https://www.waze.com/editor without #or any
Majid-Alyafeai
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Thank You
Majid Alyafeai

Edt | Since 2014
Hidden Content

Post by Majid-Alyafeai
vince1612 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:01 am I made sure I was using the correct link.
I'm on a random work computer where I haven't ever made any personalizations of WME by switching keyboard shortcuts (I never or rarely use them) or anything else, nor have any scripts or extensions installed. This is the default keyboard shortcut I see.CTRL.png

You are right it was as you said (Alt + P) not as i said (Ctrl + P) .. But now its (Ctrl + C) for me and i didnt made any changes , i guess its not possible to make changes by users to that shortcuts
Majid-Alyafeai
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Thank You
Majid Alyafeai

Edt | Since 2014
Hidden Content

Post by Majid-Alyafeai
vince1612 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:01 am I made sure I was using the correct link.
I'm on a random work computer where I haven't ever made any personalizations of WME by switching keyboard shortcuts (I never or rarely use them) or anything else, nor have any scripts or extensions installed. This is the default keyboard shortcut I see.CTRL.png

@vince1612

You are right as you said i manually change it without knowing :oops: i just found it out

and i return it as it was (Alt + P) :arrow: by clicking on the desired combo' in (Keyboard Shortcuts) Then press the new shortcut buttons from the keyboard.

You replies allowed me to recheck if manually can be change, and yes it dose :mrgreen:

Thanks @vince1612 :roll:
Majid-Alyafeai
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Thank You
Majid Alyafeai

Edt | Since 2014
Hidden Content

Post by ojlaw

hey @PhoenixofMT i experienced the same thing a while back and these steps helped some other editors also-

i disabled tampermonkey and refreshed a few times the problem didn't happen without TM enabled. then enabled TM again and the units seem to be staying on imperial after refresh

ojlaw
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message