Make your voice heard! Take the Annual Editors Community Survey now! Dismiss
Coming soon... (to your city)

WoWs 3 Pakistan

Post by
Hello Wazers,

INVITATIONS SENT

The new WoWs in Pakistan is coming. We are opening the registration now! Please use this form to register. The registration will be closed on November 27, 2021. REGISTARTION IS CLOSED.

We are working on invitations now, 

WoWs is opened for all levels of editors, number of participants can be limited. Each accepted Raider will get the info with more details about WoWs, most probably before December 8, 2021.

New dates for WoWs3 are: January 16th - February 2nd 2022. Sorry for the change but I believe it will help to run it (edit) smoothly.

WoWs will be held in central part of Pakistan area.

See you,
Marcin

We have still discussion about which platform to use - Slack or Discord. After the registration we will sent invitation to each of you and there we will define the finall platform. So there is no need to send requests for Slack. I am sorry for that.

Marcin

257 Raiders registered.

We are close to finish the registration.

Last day opened for registration will be on November 27 2021.

247 Raiders approved. The invitations are almost ready, please check your mailboxes on... Monday, December 6th - it is Santa Claus name day... At least in my country. As it is a little Claus, the gifts are pretty small but in case someone has been rude he/she can get a rod. It is a last warning to be polite. It will help to get really nice gift on Christmas.

Post by ArjoPoldervaart
Domingues3D wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:10 am Me to!   😀

Will there be a discord server to talk about this raid?

Looking at the form, there is a Pakistan Slack Team where things can be discussed.
ArjoPoldervaart
State Manager
State Manager

Post by BtBalways
I too have not received an invite, initially my own fault in filling in the application - corrected via Challenger3802.
If I am acceptable can it be re-sent please.

Thank you.
BtBalways
Area Manager
Area Manager
Roy - (3)AM; N.Surrey

Post by BtBalways
BtBalways wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:08 pm I too have not received an invite, initially my own fault in filling in the application - corrected via Challenger3802.
If I am acceptable can it be re-sent please.

Thank you.
Received with grateful thanks; logged in and waved.

Thank you.
BtBalways
Area Manager
Area Manager
Roy - (3)AM; N.Surrey

Post by Costie87
Signed in 👍
Costie87

Post by DewdRanch
Thank you for the opportunity. Looks interesting.
DewdRanch